Blade Runner Blaster - Pistol carry case

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

KramStaar

Sr Member
On very rare occasions I'm asked to take my blaster out of my studio and while the wooden, presentation box I created a few years ago can be handy on these occasions, it doesn't provide the level of protection a padded pistol case does.

On looking for an alternative solution, I resisted the desire to acquire a Halliburton style carry-case - similar to the one shown at the Profiles in History auction - because its just so big. Instead, after some investigation I opted for a small, well worn Plano that looked like it had been around since the 1980's.

Wanting to stay faithful to some of the characteristics of the Halliburton, I recreated the 'Bob Cappy' consignment sticker and inside I placed a few well known items. I dusted a little rust to the interior foam as well as to the spare magazine and the steel barrel acquired from Rich Coyle.

Thank you for looking

Regards
MARK

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.