Limited Run Blade Runner Blaster "Mini" - 3D Printed Kit

rgriesbeck

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all,

Since we've just finished Version 3 of our Deckard Blaster, we thought we'd modify some of the parts and make mini version

The cool thing is that it will be completely functioning (all the same moving parts) as it's full sized cousin.

PRICING:

1) BR kit - $85.00 (plus $15 shipping to US/Canada, $20 everywhere else) - PRICE INCLUDES SCREW & LED KITS

2) Resin Grips - Soulinertia

I've switched over to a google order form to make it easier to order my kits. Simply click the link, fill out the form and send the PP. All information needed is available in the form:

http://goo.gl/forms/p0YUUrS

View attachment 842776 View attachment 842777

Here you go! Pics of the parts and the assembled mini next to the full sized one. It's essentially the exact gun as our full size, just small enough to conceal carry!

ASSEMBLY VIDEO (for full size version, mini assembles the same)

Check out the parts, size and assembly of this beauty - New video by Rob Griesbeck

I decided to keep the Steyr-Daimler and Made in Austria engraving from the big one too

View attachment 842778 View attachment 842779 View attachment 842780 View attachment 842781

Attachments

• image000000.jpg
    image000000.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 777
  • image000001.jpg
    image000001.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 793
Last edited:
Re: Snub Nose Blade Runner Blaster (3D Printed Kit)

Looking good, it should be on demand in the future. Keep the community posted for updates.

Almost caught up on orders, gunna sneak a snub nose prototype in!

Hey all,

Since we've just finished Version 3 of our Deckard Blaster, we thought we'd modify some of the parts and make a snub nose version!

The cool thing is that it will be completely functioning (all the same moving parts) as it's full sized cousin.

Price should be around $100 and availability will be pretty quick, once I've caught up on the full sized version orders

Here's a few WIPs

View attachment 841039 View attachment 841040

Let us know your interest below

Thanks!
Interested!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

So my question is - do I do Goldberg arms engraving on the side, or something else? Does Goldberg arms have a lineage to the movie, or is it something else?

So my question is - do I do Goldberg arms engraving on the side, or something else? Does Goldberg arms have a lineage to the movie, or is it something else?

The Goldberg Arms snubnose is an original design. I would suggest engraving something different so as to not cause confusion.

You should do original engraving "Steyr Mannlicher... Made in Austria... etc"

Also interested.

The Goldberg Arms name and logo ARE NOT available to be used by other people. For that matter my snub nose blaster is an original copyrighted design.

Last edited:

The Goldberg Arms name and logo ARE NOT available to be used by other people. For that matter my snub nose blaster is an original copyrighted design.

That's what I was feeling, have already mocked it up differently. The mini version of ours is taken from our full sized and has been modified to make it smaller with some design queues of our own too.

Thanks

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back