Blade Runner Blaster M2019 Deluxe Prop Replica Off World Inc?

Yes it's my interpretation (heavy mod)of it...a gaff retired LAPD Bladerunner version from his days, as I recall you never see him with a gun as he acts like a shadow detective on Deckard so want it more retro than the hero version.

Last edited:
I was reading through the threads the other day when I came upon this one and saw that I had promised to post pics of my Coyle blaster three years ago :$. Oh well, better late than never I guess.

blaster stand plaque.pngIMG_6129.JPG

Also, just to confirm your earlier observation, the cylinder did not rotate on the Coyle, and only the rear trigger could be pulled (the front one being static). Ultimately, I ended up selling my Coyle in order to pay for a Tomenosuke Pro "WorCon" model, which I purchased a few months later. I already pointed out some of the differences between these two blasters in this thread (http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=211194&p=3277590&viewfull=1#post3277590), but I'd also like to add that both triggers work on the Tomen (but only the rear one rotates the cylinder), and the finish on the Tomen's receiver changes depending on the light, which is pretty cool as it can match the various stills from Blade Runner where at times it can look almost black, and at others it looks grey:

IMG_7052.JPG
IMG_7060.JPG

I have an Offworld, and got myself the metal upgrade kit for my last last birthday.... Someday I'm gonna get me one of the Tomenosukes... Someday....

-MJ

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back