Blade Runner Blaster LED's Help Please.

ecstaticbrick

Hi, I have already posted this on Propsummit but I have not received any information yet so I thought I would try here as well in hope.

I am creating a Deckard Blaster and wallet display sort of thing as a gift for a Blade Runner mad friend using my 3D printer.
I have the skills to finish, paint and make it look nice but other than a little bit of soldering, I have never built anything electronic!
Please can someone who has made a blaster or has bought a kit please help me with what I have to buy e.g. LED size/ voltage, capacitor size and the battery size or any other info that can help.

Can someone point me in the right direction of a reputable seller that sells the id and key cards that go into the wallet, I am in the UK if that helps.

Many Thanks

Rick Ross has diagrams in the instructions for his kits of how to wire up the LED's. I will admit though, I have absolutely no skills with electronics. I don't know if they have radio shack in the UK, but a friend recently told me that some of the guys who work at radio shack will help me wire up the LED's on one of my kits, so I may give that a shot.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back