Prop Store
  1. Welcome to the Junkyard!

This forum is intended for the sale of single items only. These items must be “ready to ship.” While any member can respond to a listing, only Premium Members can create listings.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

blade runner blaster leather and wood box + matching leather holster

Discussion in 'Junkyard' started by eethan, Nov 10, 2018.

1. eethan

eethan Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi,
    I'm selling that box from Skin job's run on prosummit. it's made of wood and genuine leather. The holster sold with it is not exactly screen acurate as it's a custom order made in the same piece of leather as the box itself, so it's a perfect match and the set is also quite a unique thing to have! (it's actually unique ;)) My idea was to cut the inside cover foam to insert the holster in it.

the box has a few issues, it's not a reject! it's just how those boxes were. There are a few lacquer runouts and the leatherette on the inside foam is coming loose. This happened on several boxes, Skin job didn't offer to fix it, he just said that to fix it:

"If you find you're having this issue, there's a fix.
    Remove the foam layer form the box, gently peel apart the leatherette and foam, let them air dy for a day or two, then apply a solvent based glue such as Evo-Stik or Thixofix to both surfaces, let it dry and press carefully together.
    This should hold it fine. "

the vin plate is loose inside, it's how it came, it has 3M double side tape fixed to it and is ready to be fixed were you want it on the box.

don't hesitate if you have questions
    thanks for your interest
    please contact me to buy it :)

box1.jpg box2.jpg box3.jpg box4.jpg box5.jpg box6.jpg box7.jpg box8.jpg box1.jpg

2. eethan

3. eethan

bump :)

4. eethan

anyone? (y)

5. eethan

bump. contact me first for shiping cost! (y)

6. eethan

7. eethan