Unlimited Run Blade Runner Blaster Illuminated Display Stand

These look amazing, and made in the UK too!!!!

I am still working on my Coyle, but will be contacting you once i am ready for a stand.
Hi Uridium (man, I loved that game!), just been going over old posts and realised I missed responding to you. Just wanted to say thanks for your message, much appreciated!

Received mine the other day and I have to say I'm very much impressed by the quality of the stand. From the tremendously detailed base of the stand to the lighting and even down to the screws that hold the battery compartment lid, the stand doesn't fail to amaze me. It even comes in a nice box. Thank you Akwalek for making this!

B2.jpeg
B1.jpeg

Last edited:
Received mine the other day and I have to say I'm very much impressed by the quality of the stand. From the tremendously detailed base of the stand to the lighting and even down to the screws that hold the battery compartment lid, the stand doesn't fail to amaze me. It even comes in a nice box. Thank you Akwalek for making this!View attachment 1634537View attachment 1634538
You're very welcome Hasienda! Great to see your blaster on display and to hear you're pleased with the stand. Great pics too, it's pretty tricky to get a nice shot with the lighting on but these look great!

Just giving the thread a little bump for the weekend. I'm still taking orders for the blaster stands and currently have three in stock ready to go without the usual 2 week wait!

Hope your're all havin a good weekend!

Last edited:
Received mine the other day and I have to say I'm very much impressed by the quality of the stand. From the tremendously detailed base of the stand to the lighting and even down to the screws that hold the battery compartment lid, the stand doesn't fail to amaze me. It even comes in a nice box. Thank you Akwalek for making this!

View attachment 1634537View attachment 1634538
What version is this? Made in Austria? Don't know a lot about it, just curious.

PXL_20221126_160608062.jpg

The latest batch of stands is coming along great, all sanded and ready for wood dye.
If you have an open order then one or more of these is yours and you'll be getting an invoice in the next couple of days once the dye and oil has dried.

Four of these are already sold so there will be two spare and ready for despatch right away to the next two orders in.
If you've been thinking of ordering one and get in there quick, you won't have the usual two week turnaround.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back