Unlimited Run Blade Runner Blaster Illuminated Display Stand

I‘ve got my blaster stand yesterday and I‘m really happy to have one. The blaster fits perfectly.

And the stand looks perfect, too. You did a really good job on these. The package, the description, everything is absolutely nice. Thank you very much for making it.

View attachment 1619974View attachment 1619975View attachment 1619976View attachment 1619977
Wow Thanks Rufus72, you're very welcome! So glad you like the stand and your blaster looks great in your display. Loving the repro Ennis House tile sitting underneath.

Received stand and quality is amazing. Highly recommended!

Few quick pictures...

Attachments

• PXL_20221007_195724875.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20221007_195724875.PORTRAIT.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 108
  • PXL_20221007_195252612.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20221007_195252612.PORTRAIT.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 106
Hey folks! Got my stand almost two months ago and then life got in the way of me making a follow up post. I LOVE this thing! Looks so good with the blaster. Only downside is now I have to pay extra attention to dust and fingerprints on it and my display case lol

Akwalek was friendly, responsive and informative throughout the process, and shipping was fast especially for coming across the pond. I’ve got the same 2049 blaster as his so fit was 100% spot on.

D71C4E9C-1D8E-4DA1-9F91-E47CCCE74E36.jpeg

Attachments

• B14A326E-37D4-4914-AF9B-B36837A52A85.jpeg
    B14A326E-37D4-4914-AF9B-B36837A52A85.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:
"Lloyd, I have two 20s and two 10s burning a hole in my wallet." "Your money is no good here Mr. Deckard."

I'm not sure if that display quite works visually. It looks more like something from The Shining.

Last edited:
Hey folks! Got my stand almost two months ago and then life got in the way of me making a follow up post. I LOVE this thing! Looks so good with the blaster. Only downside is now I have to pay extra attention to dust and fingerprints on it and my display case lol

Akwalek was friendly, responsive and informative throughout the process, and shipping was fast especially for coming across the pond. I’ve got the same 2049 blaster as his so fit was 100% spot on.

View attachment 1627396
Hey Phreak125, thanks for sharing and really great to hear you're loving the stand. I can totally relate to the constant dust battle, my display cabinet is pretty much a sealed unit and dust still manages to find a way in!

Got mine today. Not had a chance to set it up yet, but i am blown away by the design and build quality. Luke did a superb and speedy job keeping me posted at all stages. Guy is a legend in my book and going to keep an eye on his future pieces as quality and skill like his doesnt come along every day. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Akwalek OK, I am so impressed with what you have designed and created that I might just put the egg before the chicken and purchase a stand before I have a blaster. I am looking at getting a blaster from DaveChaos Interest - Metal Blade Runner Blaster Based on AndersEFP Design and just added myself to his list. It could be a while as there are a lot on the list. What would be the postage to Australia on this stand of delight (see what I did there) Thanks Akwalek

Got mine today. Not had a chance to set it up yet, but i am blown away by the design and build quality. Luke did a superb and speedy job keeping me posted at all stages. Guy is a legend in my book and going to keep an eye on his future pieces as quality and skill like his doesnt come along every day. Cannot recommend highly enough.
Please note: the above comment does not contain a paid promotion! :D
Thanks for your kind words James, much appreciated and really chuffed you're so pleased with the stand.

Akwalek OK, I am so impressed with what you have designed and created that I might just put the egg before the chicken and purchase a stand before I have a blaster. I am looking at getting a blaster from DaveChaos Interest - Metal Blade Runner Blaster Based on AndersEFP Design and just added myself to his list. It could be a while as there are a lot on the list. What would be the postage to Australia on this stand of delight (see what I did there) Thanks Akwalek
Hi JDiamond, thanks for your kind words and interest in the stand, it's very much appreciated.
Postage to Australia would be £26 (currently around 47 AUD).
I've been in touch with DaveChaos about the sizing of his blaster for another customer so have the support dimensions to fit it.
Let me know if you need any more info at all!

If you've been thinking of getting one of my Blade Runner Blaster stands, I have a bit of stock ready to go at the moment so if you order now you won't have to wait the usual two weeks.

Two of the stands below are already sold.
One is completed and ready for immediate shipping.
The other two will be finished tomorrow.

Drop me a message if you'd like one.

PXL_20221025_090448191.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back