Unlimited Run Blade Runner Blaster Illuminated Display Stand

After being stuck in customs for a week, my stand finally arrived today! It looks absolutely incredible and I'm so happy to have a stand that's just as beautiful as the blaster itself! The fit and finish, the packaging, the customer service, everything about this is perfect. I would highly recommend this stand to anyone who has a blaster. (excuse the dust on the acrylic support. It arrives with a plastic protective layer, and the static cling when you peel it off is intense. Didn't notice it until I uploaded these)
tempImageR7UE6d.jpg
tempImagenhH80v.jpg
tempImagePuaNCF.jpg
tempImage6NR6Bv.jpg

After being stuck in customs for a week, my stand finally arrived today! It looks absolutely incredible and I'm so happy to have a stand that's just as beautiful as the blaster itself! The fit and finish, the packaging, the customer service, everything about this is perfect. I would highly recommend this stand to anyone who has a blaster. (excuse the dust on the acrylic support. It arrives with a plastic protective layer, and the static cling when you peel it off is intense. Didn't notice it until I uploaded these)View attachment 1604442View attachment 1604443View attachment 1604444View attachment 1604446
Waiting on customs is always really painfull!!! Thanks so much for your kind words timschiro01 and loving the pics!

Ref the static, you can get anti-static cleaning sprays that reduce it quite a bit or wiping with a damp lint free cloth can help too. Be careful not to rub the acrylic too much with a dry cloth though as this can build more static.

Just got mine. Excellent craftmanship. Really enhances my blaster display. Love the way the power button in integrated into the aztec pattern.

Attachments

• Blaster on Light Stand1.jpg
    Blaster on Light Stand1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 91
  • Blaster on Light Stand2.jpg
    Blaster on Light Stand2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 91
Mine arrived in very good condition. Pleasure to deal with, outstanding quality. I hope you will do more stands in the future.... Thank you sir.

I don't have one of these blasters yet, but I did want to chime in and say Bravo! This is such an awesome and unique bladerunner stand. Very well done! Looks beautiful.

A quick video of the laser etching process to create the pattern on my Blade Runner Blaster stands. It takes over an hour to run a sheet of 5 sets. Every time I do it my fingers are well and truly crossed that there's no cut issues. It never grows old though, seeing the image slowly appear.

I have a batch underway at the moment! If you're interested in one then get in touch!

The latest batch of Blade Runner Blaster display stands are well underway. The bases are assembled and sanded ready for wood stain and finishing oil tomorrow. Almost ready to be despatched so if you have an open order you should be seeing an invoice towards the end of the week!

PXL_20220914_182648003.jpg

Hi all, just giving the thread a little bump. The run is still live and I'm taking on new orders. If you're interested in a new way to display your Blade Runner Blaster then check out the first post of the thread for details!

Have a great weekend guys!

Luke

Last edited:
I‘ve got my blaster stand yesterday and I‘m really happy to have one. The blaster fits perfectly.

And the stand looks perfect, too. You did a really good job on these. The package, the description, everything is absolutely nice. Thank you very much for making it.

7CD56181-E81F-4167-9B6F-1C0B9DCC12B7.jpeg
47707A25-F3F8-4863-830F-741CBC5FA4F2.jpeg
906E55AE-EF9B-4447-8FC5-34C3DD7210C2.jpeg
052B5AC5-D4B1-49E1-9689-E3EAF30BD121.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back