Unlimited Run Blade Runner Blaster Illuminated Display Stand

I took this shot yesterday before the latest batch of stands went out. They look so pretty all lined up in their boxes!

PXL_20220721_124441221.jpg

My stand arrived yesterday, it really is a beautifully crafted piece. How you've created such a high end complete package within your own workshop is very impressive.
Now I just need to tidy up my cabinet to do it justice!
Thanks Akwalek.

My stand arrived yesterday, it really is a beautifully crafted piece. How you've created such a high end complete package within your own workshop is very impressive.
Now I just need to tidy up my cabinet to do it justice!
Thanks Akwalek.
Hey rustypanel, you're very welcome! Great to hear you got yours so quick and thanks for the kind words!

Hi, this might be a crazy idea but have you ever thought of making a Blade Runner illuminated chest board using your tile design around the edges to go with the Hoyles' Blade Runner chess set? I suspect one with the tile design using the same illumination as your stand would look awesome. Just a thought.

Hi, this might be a crazy idea but have you ever thought of making a Blade Runner illuminated chest board using your tile design around the edges to go with the Hoyles' Blade Runner chess set? I suspect one with the tile design using the same illumination as your stand would look awesome. Just a thought.
Hi Johnnyfl, that is very far from a crazy idea mate. I think that's a great idea, I'm going to have a play around with that!

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say I'm taking a break to go camping for a week with the family.
I'll be away from Sunday 31st July until Sunday 7th August.
If you send an order request during this time, I may not be able to respond but will as soon as I'm back!

Cheers
Luke

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back