Unlimited Run Blade Runner Blaster Illuminated Display Stand

This was the best pic I was able to get last night. Again, really bad lighting, so apologies for that. This was super easy to assemble and the blaster really looks nice on it.

Tomenosuke-BRBlaster.jpg

Neon Nautilus' Blade Runner Blaster Stand - Under construction

Hi guys, just a quick status update for those with an open order for a stand.
So that's Hirohawa, faust1103, MandoJedi, Mechanized, rustypanel, Pepperbone, timschiro01, nurturer, ElProffessore

The current batch is well underway with all the internal structure built and LED circuits wired and tested.
I'm now working on the etched outer panels, cleaning them up, assembling, staining and oiling.
I'm a little behind where I wanted to be, it's early stages with me for taking orders on these so I'm taking things slowly to make sure everything is spot on. The plan is to have them ready to start shipping out by midweek.

As always an invoice will only be sent once your stand is ready to go!

If you've not yet placed an order but are interested please check out the first few pages of this thread for details!

Last edited:
Hirohawa, faust1103, MandoJedi, Mechanized, rustypanel, Pepperbone, timschiro01, nurturer, ElProffessore

Hi all, lots of progress on the Blade Runner Blaster stands today.
Lots of sanding, three coats of walnut stain and two of wax oil applied with final coats drying overnight.
Just finally assembly and packing now!

The first five should be ready to go tomorrow with another four ready on Friday.
Invoices will be on their way as soon as they are done!

Neon Nautilus' Blade Runner Blaster Stand - Under construction

Just received mine today. The stand is expertly designed and beautifully made, as is the packaging. Many thoughtful details. Highly recommended for anyone with a blaster in their collection.

I would love a similar product for my Coyle phaser.

So excited for this stand. Making room on my display shelf this weekend, haha.

Thank you for all your hard work on these incredible display stands, Akwalek.

Just received mine today. The stand is expertly designed and beautifully made, as is the packaging. Many thoughtful details. Highly recommended for anyone with a blaster in their collection.

I would love a similar product for my Coyle phaser.
Glad to hear it arrived in reasonable time and thanks so much for the kind words Lanboy.

I'm starting to put together a list of other possible projects to realise. I'll add a Coyle phaser stand on there!

So excited for this stand. Making room on my display shelf this weekend, haha.

Thank you for all your hard work on these incredible display stands, Akwalek.
Thanks Mechanized, looking forward to seeing a pic of it on your shelf. It feels great seeing my stand out there in the world, makes all that work worthwhile!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back