Unlimited Run Blade Runner Blaster Illuminated Display Stand

timschiro01

After being stuck in customs for a week, my stand finally arrived today! It looks absolutely incredible and I'm so happy to have a stand that's just as beautiful as the blaster itself! The fit and finish, the packaging, the customer service, everything about this is perfect. I would highly recommend this stand to anyone who has a blaster. (excuse the dust on the acrylic support. It arrives with a plastic protective layer, and the static cling when you peel it off is intense. Didn't notice it until I uploaded these)
tempImageR7UE6d.jpg
tempImagenhH80v.jpg
tempImagePuaNCF.jpg
tempImage6NR6Bv.jpg

Akwalek

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After being stuck in customs for a week, my stand finally arrived today! It looks absolutely incredible and I'm so happy to have a stand that's just as beautiful as the blaster itself! The fit and finish, the packaging, the customer service, everything about this is perfect. I would highly recommend this stand to anyone who has a blaster. (excuse the dust on the acrylic support. It arrives with a plastic protective layer, and the static cling when you peel it off is intense. Didn't notice it until I uploaded these) View attachment 1604442 View attachment 1604443 View attachment 1604444 View attachment 1604446
Waiting on customs is always really painfull!!! Thanks so much for your kind words timschiro01 and loving the pics!

Ref the static, you can get anti-static cleaning sprays that reduce it quite a bit or wiping with a damp lint free cloth can help too. Be careful not to rub the acrylic too much with a dry cloth though as this can build more static.

nurturer

Just got mine. Excellent craftmanship. Really enhances my blaster display. Love the way the power button in integrated into the aztec pattern.

Attachments

• Blaster on Light Stand1.jpg
    Blaster on Light Stand1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1
  • Blaster on Light Stand2.jpg
    Blaster on Light Stand2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.