Blade Runner (animated series)

So excited. The animated short from 2049 sold me on a animated series since the beginning. I finally have something to be excited about again.

I dunno about this, but if they can produce something on the level Shinichiro Watanabe did, I think this could be really good.

I am just ECSTATIC right now!
Seriously, the fact that the franchise continues to live despite tepid box office numbers is amazing to me. I can’t wait to revisit the world of Blade Runner!

Me too.

Too bad its 2032. We don't get to see Rachael.

If Ana was born in 2021, then she will be 11 in 2032, still at the orphanage ?

Maybe we get to see a bit of Deckard ?

Would have liked a pre-2019 prequel too.

I am PUMPED for this. I've never been a huge anime fan, but that one BR short was rad...I'll take any BR content I can get my hands on. So excited to revisit this world, and I agree with The Searcher in how amazing it is that this franchise continues to live on.

Okay, let me get this straight. There's this movie that, despite tanking in the box office, grows it's fan base over the years to the point that they make a sequel, which also tanks. And yet somebody's still saying, "Let's pour some more money down this hole."

I can appreciate there is some interest in this. Just like there was some interest in a Firefly movie. It's just seems that some franchises, beloved though they may be, just can't justify this much being spent on them. Hope y'all get what you want though.

Funny the sequel has had the effect on me that the more I watch it the better it gets too. I really wasn't taken on the baby from robot thing or the spinner rumblings but now I actually I kinda like it a lot.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back