Done / Completed Blade Runner 2049 "Voight Kampff" *ONE LEFT*

Hey guys,

Ok... a lot has happened since I posted last and I have NOT stopped developing this. Just wanted to get a couple other things out the door so that I could clear my head and have this front-and-center.

Now... with the current state of the world... I get that many of use don't have props at the top of their "must have" lists, so I'd be real jerk to unreasonably hold everyone that has committed to staying in on this run if they're in a financial bind.

With that said though, if you DO really need to bow out, PLEASE let me know right away so that I don't end up pouring tons of time into a go-nowhere project. Funds are very tight here too... and I literally can't afford to waste precious resin R&Ding.

More soon... I promise!

Hey guys,

Ok... a lot has happened since I posted last and I have NOT stopped developing this. Just wanted to get a couple other things out the door so that I could clear my head and have this front-and-center.

Now... with the current state of the world... I get that many of use don't have props at the top of their "must have" lists, so I'd be real jerk to unreasonably hold everyone that has committed to staying in on this run if they're in a financial bind.

With that said though, if you DO really need to bow out, PLEASE let me know right away so that I don't end up pouring tons of time into a go-nowhere project. Funds are very tight here too... and I literally can't afford to waste precious resin R&Ding.

More soon... I promise!

Deffo still interested!! :)

I’ll pick one up if they turn out well and I like the finished product (if possible availability wise) but don’t want to commit just yet

I’ll pick one up if they turn out well and I like the finished product (if possible availability wise) but don’t want to commit just yet
Good to know, and thanks for responding, but ultimately, for this particular project I can't consider "maybes" when determining viability. I will likely make it available to those that don't commit, BUT count on the cost increasing by 10-30% AND I will probably be including some kind of perk or functionality bonus to the committed list, like I have done in the past.

Still interested
Awesome, thanks!

Work is progessing... I'm still tinkering with the screen graphics... lots of things taking focus, even if I'm working from home at the moment!

Good to know, and thanks for responding, but ultimately, for this particular project I can't consider "maybes" when determining viability. I will likely make it available to those that don't commit, BUT count on the cost increasing by 10-30% AND I will probably be including some kind of perk or functionality bonus to the committed list, like I have done in the past.

Awesome, thanks!

Work is progessing... I'm still tinkering with the screen graphics... lots of things taking focus, even if I'm working from home at the moment!

I’m definitely still in and committed to this

Hey gang!

Apologies for the long silence, just letting y'all know that this is not dead. Since I'm working from home at the moment like so many others, it means I'm sitting at my home desk/PC for 10+ hours every day and that makes it hard to keep being inspired enough to do 3d modeling in the evenings as well (and not straining shoulders/arm/back)... not to mention the current heat wave here is horrendous and our AC isn't up to the job! (Also, my programmer is basically AWOL during the summer months.)

But I am getting a little in here and there... it's just going at a slower pace than I'd like. I'm trying to tinker with this and one or two other models.

Hopefully, more soon. Stay safe!

Interested in the full electronicalness
Noted. Did you ready the 1st post carefully regarding signup conditions? (Just asking since you wrote "interested".)

Also... IT LIVES!
1599927846986.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back