Done / Completed Blade Runner 2049 "Voight Kampff" *ONE LEFT*

I have resin enough in the printer to do another set of parts for one of these. Once that resin is gone, I'm closing the thread.

HEADS-UP

I was contacted over the weekend by a member who was on the initial list, but then 'disappeared' when the run got going, asking if I still had one of these. This person is now (again) not responding.

Since I needed to use up the very last of the resin I currently have, I went and printed up an extra set of parts for a scanner. I also looked through what I have left components-wise and it looks like I can get together one more kit with the exception of the screen, teensy and power unit which the buyer will have to get elsewhere (they are common and I can supply links). For that reason, this set would cost 500 instead of 650. (The components needed will probably cost a fair bit less than the difference, so saving me the legwork will save you some $.)

PM me if interested!

Note: Since I've taken a major break from all my prop hobby projects and don't keep resin in the printer at the moment (or the near future), and since the sources for all the small components needed are 'all over the place', I don't anticipate being able to do any more of these any time soon.

Missed it by… that much! Curses.

If you ever get the itch to revisit this project, please drop me a PM. It’s a truly masterful execution.

Bruce

HEADS-UP

I was contacted over the weekend by a member who was on the initial list, but then 'disappeared' when the run got going, asking if I still had one of these. This person is now (again) not responding.

Since I needed to use up the very last of the resin I currently have, I went and printed up an extra set of parts for a scanner. I also looked through what I have left components-wise and it looks like I can get together one more kit with the exception of the screen, teensy and power unit which the buyer will have to get elsewhere (they are common and I can supply links). For that reason, this set would cost 500 instead of 650. (The components needed will probably cost a fair bit less than the difference, so saving me the legwork will save you some $.)

PM me if interested!

Note: Since I've taken a major break from all my prop hobby projects and don't keep resin in the printer at the moment (or the near future), and since the sources for all the small components needed are 'all over the place', I don't anticipate being able to do any more of these any time soon.
Sorry for the very late response. I don't check in on the RPF often. I would love a link for the teensy and the screen just in case I need them later on or decide to order backups. Thanks a million.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back