Blade Runner 2049 Sapper Morton's Colonial Medical Use Bag

So that screw is def holding that item in place....odd

For the patch I think its black plastic vs metal...which would still reflect with set lighting.

I can render it and 3d print, and polish it up, velcro the back, and boom!

Any progress on the items on the front of the bag?

So, also among the SDCC pics (I think?) is this pic of some other bag (not Sapper's), but look at the smaller, riveted plate!

Attachments

• IMG_1183b.jpg
    IMG_1183b.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 423
  • IMG_1183.jpg
    IMG_1183.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 414
its a real bag. about 2 years ago they were all over FEE-BAY. I had the product name wrote down but I've lost it. im gonna keep looking thru old notes etc and see if i can find it...

Yeah, it the bag is a real-world, mass produced item. The crew has removed / replaced / added some patches & plates to it.

As far as the text goes, I dunno... Maybe. If it satisfies you : )

Looking at the other patches on this bag, and the food labels, the police ID, the other props, etc, the production seems to have liked a 'random rectangles' accent / background detail. I could see that one there (at least somewhere, some part of it) as well.

This is my first post so I'd ask indulgence if there's anything wrong with asking these...
Can I ask - did anyone ever pick up the Drager dosimeter and/or tubes? … rephrasing so I'm sure I'm not out of guidelines... If anyone knows where a single frame and/or tube can be picked up can someone PM me?
For quite some time I've had the bag and the Amsler knife and I'm looking to putting it together sometime over December.

Last edited:
So, also among the SDCC pics (I think?) is this pic of some other bag (not Sapper's), but look at the smaller, riveted plate!
Just found the bag incase its of interest to anyone. Mike J, can i ask where you found those pics? The newspaper in the corner can also be seen in the main SDCC display but not this bag or the chess set. Im just curious thats all

Husband is from HK. He said it looks like simplified Chinese for “go in and out safely”. Hope that helps.
We did some more work on options and think this may actually be it - simplified Chinese for “medical” (first character meaning medicine and the second meaning to cure/heal)

Attachments

• IMG_1177.jpeg
    IMG_1177.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 11

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back