Interest BLADE RUNNER 2049: Portable Voight-Kampff Scanner - Lights, Sound, Practical Effects

Re: BLADE RUNNER 2049: Portable Voight-Kampff Scanner - Lights, Sound, Practical Effe

Im interested in one thanks. Great work so far

Re: BLADE RUNNER 2049: Portable Voight-Kampff Scanner - Lights, Sound, Practical Effe

Interest in your project run is so strong that I think that the only realistic way of fulfilling everyone's interest is by selling kits. Otherwise completing this many fully-assembled scanners would require a small factory. This speaks to the quality and popularity of your WIP.

Please add my name to the list for this amazing prop!! Looking great, Ein!!

Best,
Craig

Hopefully the list gets updated in a few days i noticed several of us not on it thanks. The youtube video of it working looks pretty wicked.

$250 is more than reasonable for everything you are putting into this. Mark me down as interested.

Extremely late but extremely interested. Please add me to the list

Oh wow. How on earth have I missed this?

I'm interested, please put me on any list if there is any!

If this run becomes a reality, does anyone have any idea what size the run will be?

Last edited:

Very interested in this. Would love to be added to the list.

I already expressed interest in the research thread, so please add me to the want list! :)

Count me in for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno how I missed this but interested!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back