Interest BLADE RUNNER 2049: Portable Voight-Kampff Scanner - Lights, Sound, Practical Effects

Re: BLADE RUNNER 2049: Portable Voight-Kampff Scanner - Lights, Sound, Practical Effe

I'm interested! working screen, full prop. Please add me to the list.

Re: BLADE RUNNER 2049: Portable Voight-Kampff Scanner - Lights, Sound, Practical Effe

Very much in. Please add me to the list and let me know when you need the deposit. -thanks!

I am SO interested! Eagerly following your build. Thanks for sharing your incredible work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super interested if there is still room to squeeze in

Late to the party, but very interested in the bells-and-whistles version. :love

Will be following your progress with great interest!

I am beyond interested. I won’t be sleeping after seeing what you’re doing here. Thanks. Sign me up.

Havent posted here in some time and all I have to say is.. WOW!! Please count me in!!

Pending price I am most interested in a kit!

Pending final price + shipping to France I am most interested....Fantastic job!

I know I'm a bit late to the game but I would definitely be interested in owning one of these. You're doing fantastic work

Definitely interested!

Interested, in a really huge way, I'll be honest judging by your previous work and the amount of work you put into this, I think that 250 you mentioned is a little conservative. Considering I don't have to ship you a working kidney in trade along with that, please count me in. :)

With this much interest, how is the project and viability looking?

I am interested in a full working version all the bells and whistle just to bad ass to pass up and crazy!...LOL. Add me to the list of patiently waiting folks.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back