Blade Runner 2049 - Pale Fire book original dust jacket?

MAJSmith

Sr Member
I just acquired a fairly inexpensive first edition of Pale Fire, but it came without the dust jacket. Thanks to @Johnnyfl for posting the below image. It's great work, but I'm wondering if anyone has a scan of an older version of the dust jacket. Perhaps from the screen accurate book? I know some of you have the screen accurate book in your collection already. Would it be possible to get a scan of the dust cover so I can recreate it on my used book?

PF A4photo size101percent.JPG

PF A4photo size101percent.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Not quite sure what you mean by screen accurate "dust jacket". The original book has no removable dust jacket, it's just a normal paperback. For the movie, they added a clear plastic dust jacket, like books in libraries used to have, so scanning it would be pointless. Unless you're saying your copy has no cover at all, in which case I believe that someone at propsummit has a hi res scan. But I'm not aware of there being different versions of the cover.

I received my copy of Pale Fire today (minus the book jacket), although it did come with the inside portions of the book jacket which could be cool to scan and add to the image above. I'll scan them in a bit and first post the pics below. I'm not a book expert, but this smells like it's 56 years old and it's in great condition. Maybe someone can tell me if it's a reprint, because it looks authentic to me.

book1.jpeg
book2.jpeg
book3.jpeg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back