Unlimited Run Blade Runner 2049 - Luv's Blaster (3d Printed Kit)

1st 5 kits going out Sunday! Emails to follow. The rest will be made next week and will ship out next weekend

Thanks

HI there, just checking to see if my kit has been sent or not. As I would hate to miss its delivery.
No pressure, just checking. :)

I just wanted to write a little review of the kit for those of you who may still be on the fence: the print is fantastic. It's pretty detailed and well designed, and very easy to assemble even for beginners. It's also a lot of fun to paint!

I must recognize that I struggled a little bit sanding some parts, mostly due to my inexperience I'm afraid (this is my first time ever working on a 3D printed kit) but my experience has been wonderful.

Here's a picture of my blaster as of now (still weathering and some detailing to do):

View attachment _DSC1731.jpg

I spent roughly a week on it, as I had a one week holiday and wanted to finish it during that time. With more time the result would have been much better I believe, but I'm happy for now. I'm sure some of the more talented and more experienced members around here will do a much better job than me!

Still: the kit is amazing and the gun is beautiful. Get one!!

PD: Thank you rgriesbeck !

View attachment _DSC1731.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to write a little review of the kit for those of you who may still be on the fence: the print is fantastic. It's pretty detailed and well designed, and very easy to assemble even for beginners. It's also a lot of fun to paint!

I must recognize that I struggled a little bit sanding some parts, mostly due to my inexperience I'm afraid (this is my first time ever working on a 3D printed kit) but my experience has been wonderful.

Here's a picture of my blaster as of now (still weathering and some detailing to do):

View attachment 796528

I spent roughly a week on it, as I had a one week holiday and wanted to finish it during that time. With more time the result would have been much better I believe, but I'm happy for now. I'm sure some of the more talented and more experienced members around here will do a much better job than me!

Still: the kit is amazing and the gun is beautiful. Get one!!

PD: Thank you rgriesbeck !

Love it! You did a great job it looks awesome. Thanks for doing a review and sharing your pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, its taken me longer than anticipated to get this blaster close to finished, manly because of a load of bottles and K blaster commissions, but here's my 90% done Luv's blaster.
Great kit, nicely modelled. Good size in the hand. The print isn't the finest finish I've seen, so bags of cleaning up, but nothing more than I expected from a 3d print.
Shape wise it is really nice. No twists or miss-shapen parallel edges.
Nicely done rgriesbeck. Thanks for a rare blaster to add to my collection.

Just some more detailing to do and im finished
Ill post more images when its completely done.

Andy Preston Luv blaster 90 percent done.jpg

well, its taken me longer than anticipated to get this blaster close to finished, manly because of a load of bottles and K blaster commissions, but here's my 90% done Luv's blaster.
Great kit, nicely modelled. Good size in the hand. The print isn't the finest finish I've seen, so bags of cleaning up, but nothing more than I expected from a 3d print.
Shape wise it is really nice. No twists or miss-shapen parallel edges.
Nicely done rgriesbeck. Thanks for a rare blaster to add to my collection.

Just some more detailing to do and im finished
Ill post more images when its completely done.

View attachment 798253

So smooth and pretty, fantastic job! You know your way around the sandpaper. I can always print them smoother, but that equals time which equals more money. I'd rather do a high quality, well designed kit that's affordable and can be perfect with a bit of cheap sandpaper :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back