Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

I would also rather have a completed blaster rather than a kit. If that is the only option at this point, I will take a refund please. Hope things are turning around for you man.

Perhaps we need a posted list of who is owed...what they paid...what they want in return...and the status of where you're at?

Not trying to be a jerk, but a simple list would at least let everyone know the status of the refunds/kits etc...

Sorry to hear about your hard times. Life gets in the way of this hobby sometimes. I'm sure everyone would just like some kind of "update page" letting us know how it's coming...

thanks man!

Where are we on refunds? I paid in full four years ago.

Everything is on hold at the moment. I’m living paycheck to paycheck. Everyone that wants their refund will get their refund, and everyone that wants their kit will get their kit. I can’t promise a timeline, but am currently hoping for the best.
Your refunds are at the top of my priority list of debt that i would like settled, there is just not enough money to go around currently. I owe the Canadian Government about $70k, my parents in the ballpark of $25k and you guys around $20k. You will be the first to see money, everyone will get what is owed to them.

I’m not making any excuses, the economy is the *****, and i know most of you could use your refunds right now. I’m sorry i didn’t make this run happen in the time i said it would, and i’ll be happy to have this chapter in my life closed peacefully.

I’m in the process of getting my taxes done, as i’m trying to forge ahead and get my financial house in order.

I’ve gone through my paypal history all the way back to 2018, and have to-date refunded a total of 28 people ($18,716.45 CAD) who bought into this run. I’m actually pretty proud that i’ve been able to do so despite dealing with a global pandemic, slow economy, a bitter divorce and custody dispute and an all around rough couple of years. This shows me that even in the midst of the worst time in my life (financially speaking), i’ve still been able refund so many of you.

I’m sorry to you all for how it worked out this way, this is not how i would have preferred this project to go.

If there is any worry or doubt of my commitment to those that are still waiting, please know that thing only thing stopping me from making good immediately is my present financial situation, which i hope will change very soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Brandon

Hi brandomack. Appreciate how you're handling all this and appreciate your honesty.

I'd like to be added the refund list since I won't be needing a kit. Thank you!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back