Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

How much is the kit in a box going to be? Is it everything needed to build the blaster or not?
Well, i wont be selling the kit. It will be in consolation to the completed blaster. I’m giving away what i have to customers to bring the run to a close. I would guess the value would be half of a completed piece?

Brandon,what is needed to finish the blaster? Is every thing in the kit? Does it just need putting together or do we still need to source parts? Such as the carbon grip.

The completion level for the kit will be up there with a Coyle kit in terms of figuring things out for yourself. I would include a wiring diagram.

I would include the following

Castings
- barrel front
- barrel rear
- muzzle
- trigger guard
- vents (2)
- action (2 sides)
- action top
- grip
- sight
- plastic cast shroud (the thing with the serial number on it)

rubber printed grilles (x12)
resin printed hammer
2x 3mm red leds
Solenoid
Wire
Circuit board
Screws

Brandon,what is needed to finish the blaster? Is every thing in the kit? Does it just need putting together or do we still need to source parts? Such as the carbon grip.
I have to admit, my pewter grips need a bit of work. I will post the contact info for the manufacturer

I did PM you yesterday morning about a kit, but can you post some pictures of what the kit would look like?

Last edited:
2E679A99-4F7C-4877-989A-BF5B1AFADA7B.jpeg

This is 95% of the contents of the kit. It is just missing the shroud and the grilles. This kit is only for people who have already figured their way through a Coyle. Not for a first-timer.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back