Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

I have opted to wait regardless of the time frame with no pressure at all. When I paid I knew for a fact I didn’t need the blaster anytime soon. Only when he finished regardless of a time. I am on the list, but did NOT ask for refund time is one the factor in this project that I have tons of. I am speaking for me and no one else. Everyone else’s situation is different and I understand their line of reasoning. Keep at it Brandomack at your desire speed / pace no pressure. Thank you.

I had a breakthrough this week, i figured out how to light the LEDs without connecting wires to them. Instead of wiring the 2 red 3mm LEDs

A209F236-8C7C-4551-81E0-91FB41A7C4BB.jpeg

i’m going to connect them with a small piece of styrene tube. Then drill a small hole in the top centre of the tube. When i shine a bright led into the hole, it will illuminate the 2 LEDs, thus removing the need to have wires running between the two parts.
ED3CD605-47A1-461C-809E-82409C4FCFE6.jpeg

Last edited:
Been excited and signed up since day one, definitely in the "please keep my deposit" camp. Also only asked for the refund as I understood this was cancelled, not for a lack of patience. Not worried about the wait, just want a shot a purchasing one of these beautiful works of art.

I have opted to wait regardless of the time frame with no pressure at all. When I paid I knew for a fact I didn’t need the blaster anytime soon. Only when he finished regardless of a time. I am on the list, but did NOT ask for refund time is one the factor in this project that I have tons of. I am speaking for me and no one else. Everyone else’s situation is different and I understand their line of reasoning. Keep at it Brandomack at your desire speed / pace no pressure. Thank you.
This is the way.

it's great to see you have put some updates on Brandon. now people can see you haven't totally given up on finishing the blasters. i know it has been 3 years now, but when you stopped putting updates on, i think people started panicking and wanting there money back. everybody needs to realise there is other things that come first in your life before the blasters. there are alot of us who are still willing to wait till you have finished the blasters. maybe you should ask people who are still willing to wait if they still want to be on the refund list.this will take some pressure off yourself,knowing you don't have to find refund money. some of us are more patient than you give us credit for.;)

it's great to see you have put some updates on Brandon. now people can see you haven't totally given up on finishing the blasters. i know it has been 3 years now, but when you stopped putting updates on, i think people started panicking and wanting there money back. everybody needs to realise there is other things that come first in your life before the blasters. there are alot of us who are still willing to wait till you have finished the blasters. maybe you should ask people who are still willing to wait if they still want to be on the refund list.this will take some pressure off yourself,knowing you don't have to find refund money. some of us are more patient than you give us credit for.;)
Brandon, how about this... if there are people that don’t want to wait and want refunds, then maybe refund them when you can first come first serve. Then, just move those that don’t mind waiting forward on the list as people that can’t wait are refunded. Put those that are refunded on a wait list, first come first serve. That should be the least stressful and most fair scenario for everyone involved. No? Also, looks great. Keep up the good work!

How about this. EVERYONE leave Brandon alone and let him knock this thing out at his own pace. As you can see, we have seen more updates since he state that he was issuing refunds to everyone than we have seen in a long while. The best thing is to allow him to do this in a pressure free manner. He is a stand up guy and I am positive that he will offer these guys in a way that is fair to us that have stuck with him.

How about this. EVERYONE leave Brandon alone and let him knock this thing out at his own pace. As you can see, we have seen more updates since he state that he was issuing refunds to everyone than we have seen in a long while. The best thing is to allow him to do this in a pressure free manner. He is a stand up guy and I am positive that he will offer these guys in a way that is fair to us that have stuck with him.
Yup, I'm with you, Matt009.

Don't want to be a whiner here, Brandon, but since you are opting to refund everyone, I'm wondering about when to expect this refund? You made a list, but the status of refunds didn't change for almost a month now. At this pace, I'll have to wait over a year for a refund (and people after me would have to wait several years, even). Also, during the years, exchange rates chaged quite a lot, so I'd a appreciate it to get refunded in euro's instead of dollars, to be honest.

Anyway, would love to year what the estimated frequency is that people on the list will get refunds.

Don't want to be a whiner here, Brandon, but since you are opting to refund everyone, I'm wondering about when to expect this refund? You made a list, but the status of refunds didn't change for almost a month now. At this pace, I'll have to wait over a year for a refund (and people after me would have to wait several years, even). Also, during the years, exchange rates chaged quite a lot, so I'd a appreciate it to get refunded in euro's instead of dollars, to be honest.

Anyway, would love to year what the estimated frequency is that people on the list will get refunds.

i’m going to be rolling out completed blasters soon, so anyone on the list that wants them will be able to settle up, and those that want their refund will get their payout from those newly accessed funds.

I’m almost done figuring out the last of my hurdles with the electronics and assembly process. The biggest issue i had, was that the solenoid was under-powered. Just yesterday i had a breakthrough by increasing the length of wire in the coil, to increase the electromagnetism when the trigger is pulled.

i’m really close...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back