Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

I understand your concern, ThreshKeller, but like others here, I have also found Brandomack to be an honest maker/craftsperson. Things don't always work out as we planned, or as we'd like. I have never worried about the quality of the finished run, or that I would be out the funds if the run needed to be shut down (or paused) for any reason. I cannot say that about all prop builders/companies.
I honestly just was hoping to get a blaster. And I’d still rather wait for that than wait as about as long for a refund. But that’s not even a choice anymore. Unless I’m confused, the run is cancelled. This is not really about the money. I have nothing against Brandon. Not at all. Ive said all along I am willing to wait. I still am. I’ve been extremely supportive of this project even before I got a spot in the run. I’m disappointed. I thought his was close last year. So now I can’t get a refund. I can’t wait in line to get a blaster and it sounds like if I they are ever completed, I have to presumably get back at the end of the line even though I’m willing to wait and not take the refund now. It just doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. I’ve never complained about waiting and am still happy to do so rather than lose my place in line. But I guess thats not an option. Brandon said he was closing out the run. If I can still stay I will. And would rather do that but it sounds like that is not an option. Brandon can you please clarify? I only asked for the refund because you made it sound like there was no other option.

Last edited:
This one wont be for sale, it’s the one i’m figuring everything out on. Far from perfect, next one will be much better.
Looks quite good already. Is this all metal (apart from the grill parts)? Will the red LED light up too? As said, still willing to wait for a finished one, mate!

I honestly just was hoping to get a blaster. And I’d still rather wait for that than wait as about as long for a refund. But that’s not even a choice anymore. Unless I’m confused, the run is cancelled. This is not really about the money. I have nothing against Brandon. Not at all. Ive said all along I am willing to wait. I still am. I’ve been extremely supportive of this project even before I got a spot in the run. I’m disappointed. I thought his was close last year. So now I can’t get a refund. I can’t wait in line to get a blaster and it sounds like if I they are ever completed, I have to presumably get back at the end of the line even though I’m willing to wait and not take the refund now. It just doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. I’ve never complained about waiting and am still happy to do so rather than lose my place in line. But I guess thats not an option. Brandon said he was closing out the run. If I can still stay I will. And would rather do that but it sounds like that is not an option. Brandon can you please clarify? I only asked for the refund because you made it sound like there was no other option.
I second this, been a committed supporter of the project from day one. now seeing the almost finished blaster dangled in front of me, feels somewhat discourteous. I understood the pressures of the run were vast and took a toll, so never felt cancelling it altogether was a bad move on Brandons behalf but If blasters are offered down the line and I was to find myself at the back of the queue with a minimal chance of grabbing one, that would be a major slap in the face. Gladly have you keep hold of the money and wait out another year for a finished product.

I have the same feeling. Maybe it's an option that after the refunds, people on the original interest list (in order of deposit payed) are contacted in turn when a blaster is finished, so these people can buy one after all? So this way, people are refunded, but do keep their place on the interest list. When a blaster is finished, first one on the list is contacted. If he wants it, it's sold, if not, second one on the list is contacted, etc...

I think this is a more fair system than: "Hey, I finished a blaster, who wants it?" followed by "Me! Me! Me!"

I have the same feeling. Maybe it's an option that after the refunds, people on the original interest list (in order of deposit payed) are contacted in turn when a blaster is finished, so these people can buy one after all? So this way, people are refunded, but do keep their place on the interest list. When a blaster is finished, first one on the list is contacted. If he wants it, it's sold, if not, second one on the list is contacted, etc...

I think this is a more fair system than: "Hey, I finished a blaster, who wants it?" followed by "Me! Me! Me!"
Precisely. I only asked for a refund because I thought this run was closed as in “not happening”. If there are blasters being made, as it would seem. I am still willing to wait, regardless of how long. I am very willing to do so rather than get bumped to the end or end up in a bidding war later on.

I really do not wish to lose my place. I’ve waited this long and will gladly wait another year than end up further down the line. I’ve never complained about any delay until the run was “closed”. But it looks like some people still are waiting. Which I would very much prefer.

Brandon, is this possible? This is why I am disappointed. I do not want a refund. I’d really like to continue waiting patiently as I have been.

There seems to be some confusion here as others have have recently said the chose not to cancel or have not asked for a refund. So what is actually going on?

I never wanted a refund to begin with and would still prefer to wait. Is this still an option? Or is the run officially shut down 100% and all orders are being cancelled?

And, if everyone is cancelled what priority is given to those who still want a blaster such as myself who are still very content to wait?

I’m very confused and don’t want to lose my place. I’m still willing to wait for a blaster.

Last edited:
Not to add to your stress, Brandon, by any means, and I totally get you want to do this with no pressure - but could there be an option to stay?

Everything I've seen of this to date has had me blown away, and am happy to wait? I'd hate to miss out on such a work of art, and of one of my favourite props, too.

Not to add to your stress, Brandon, by any means, and I totally get you want to do this with no pressure - but could there be an option to stay?

Everything I've seen of this to date has had me blown away, and am happy to wait? I'd hate to miss out on such a work of art, and of one of my favourite props, too.
I have always been firmly in the "no stress, take your time, happy to wait" camp. My comments show this for sure! I'd still very much prefer to wait. I really don't care how long the wait is. I don't understand why youd want to refund me, just to take my money later anyway lol. Unless, the run is really 100% closed in which case, then what happens? Is there a new wait list? That woulds seem like were going in circles. Or it is luck of the draw in the junkyard? Highest bidder on ebay? Etc? I'm not trying to increase your stress levels Brandon, quite the opposite actually. I 100% support and beleive in this project. I hope you understand that.

In which case, skip the refund. Send the blaster when you can. The blasters were late when I gave my deposit. I knew what I was getting into from the beginning. I see those that have been vocal about the delay and understand giving a refund to those that want one. But, to then give those that took a refund another chance to jump back in at the front of the line before those who have been patiently waiting seems extremely unfair.

Last edited:
Yes, you are right: I'm only talking about the people that were willing to stay in the run, off course! People that opted out before Brandon said he would refund everybody, should wait for their turn again at the end of the line, I'd say.

But most of the people that are now on the refund list are not there because they wanted a refund, but because Brandon closed the run and would refund everybody. It would be fair if those people (who were "forced" to accept a refund instead of a blaster) could be the first to buy one at the same price as initially promised.

(If price of a finished one would be higher, once they are finished, I would not really appreaciate that, I guess. I would really have the feeling then that we gave Brandon a rentless loan for 3 years to get this project started, and got othing in return.)

Yes, you are right: I'm only talking about the people that were willing to stay in the run, off course! People that opted out before Brandon said he would refund everybody, should wait for their turn again at the end of the line, I'd say.

But most of the people that are now on the refund list are not there because they wanted a refund, but because Brandon closed the run and would refund everybody. It would be fair if those people (who were "forced" to accept a refund instead of a blaster) could be the first to buy one at the same price as initially promised.

(If price of a finished one would be higher, once they are finished, I would not really appreaciate that, I guess. I would really have the feeling then that we gave Brandon a rentless loan for 3 years to get this project started, and got othing in return.)
That's also my concern. That the price would go up as well from what was initially promised. Why else refund everyone? We really need some clarification here.

I'd like to stay in and stay at the price I paid, in the spot I have, if at all possible.

If people want out, let them go, but they shouldn't be given priority later as blasters become available as long as there are those that are still willing and wanting to stay on the list at the price they've already paid.

Again, I'm not trying to stress anyone out. I support Brandon and his efforts on this run or I wouldn't be here still asking to stay.

Last edited:
Looks pretty good.

brandomack

Can you tell us how far you have progressed with the blaster so far?
Are the electronics and the trigger mechanism already working?
What is the weight of this prop?

I was refunded by Brandon for my original order of two blasters without asking for it (the refund).
However Brandon has assured me that I could still get my order at the original price once he has completed the blasters.

I would assume that he is a man of his word.

However some clarification on this would certainly be helpful.

Last edited:
Just want to say I'm willing to wait as well if that's an option - and keep my place in line. Otherwise, if Brandon does intend to refund everyone, I think when blasters are made available then people should be contacted in the order of their original place of the run.

Looks pretty good.

brandomack

Can you tell us how far you have progressed with the blaster so far?
Are the electronics and the trigger mechanism already working?
What is the weight of this prop?

I was refunded by Brandon for my original order of two blasters without asking for it (the refund).
However Brandon has assured me that I could still get my order at the original price once he has completed the blasters.

I would assume that he is a man of his word.

However some clarification on this would certainly be helpful.
I purchased someone else's spot who was early in line, and now I'm at the end. It was explained to me that I "took their spot". I was very surprised to see my name second to last on the list for a refund or a blaster after taking over for someone else spot who wanted to get out. Maybe that's ignorance on my part or a just an honest misunderstanding, and I would never want to cut in front of anyone, but that's certainly how it sounded to me at the time. I was taking someone else's spot. This was a long time ago and I am sure the intention was to deliver them all in a short time period. So back then, it really didn't matter. I'm still very happy to wait. I really would like to get a blaster and not a refund.

Last edited:
I think that many of us, including myself, would prefer to hold out for the blaster. However I think that Brandon is trying to do the right thing by making us all whole again relatively soon and reducing the immense pressure on him. However, we’re already breathing down his neck again about retaining spots for completed blasters. Maybe we should just give him a breather, let him continue to pay back the amounts, and let him come up with a plan that works for him in the event he does sell some blasters.

I think that many of us, including myself, would prefer to hold out for the blaster. However I think that Brandon is trying to do the right thing by making us all whole again relatively soon and reducing the immense pressure on him. However, we’re already breathing down his neck again about retaining spots for completed blasters. Maybe we should just give him a breather, let him continue to pay back the amounts, and let him come up with a plan that works for him in the event he does sell some blasters.
I agree with el toro. Allow Brandon to finish in his time frame. Accept the refund and if he completes the project in his timeframe I’m sure he will revisit with us first. I fully believe this.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back