Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

I’ve updated the original post with the list.
I’ll be working my way down it until everyone has been refunded.

As for people asking as to when they can expect their refund, I can guarantee that everyone will be settled by year’s end.

Thanks, mate. If you should happen to finish one before I'm refunded, I'll gladly take it and pay the rest of the amount, so you are able to refund a few more people ;-). But I guess there are quite some people on the list who'd prefer a finished blaster instead of a refund.

Anyway, Sad to see the run is not going through as planned, but these things happen, so I think you made a good decision to go for the refunds. Good luck!

So the run didn’t happen after several years... Why should anyone believe the refund process would be any different? I’m not trying to be in any way insensitive to anyone involved that has a stake in this matter. However, I’m very concerned at this point after seing the amount of people on the list that have been refunded vs those that have not. I’m further alarmed by Brandon’s comment stating that he anticipates it taking almost a year to refund everyone. The run was supposed to take less time. I’m a very understanding and patient person but a year for a refund after so many delays is entirely unacceptable at this point. I’m sorry. This is a lot of money to me. I’m not OK with this.

So the run didn’t happen after several years... Why should anyone believe the refund process would be any different? I’m not trying to be in any way insensitive to anyone involved that has a stake in this matter. However, I’m very concerned at this point after seing the amount of people on the list that have been refunded vs those that have not. I’m further alarmed by Brandon’s comment stating that he anticipates it taking almost a year to refund everyone. The run was supposed to take less time. I’m a very understanding and patient person but a year for a refund after so many delays is entirely unacceptable at this point. I’m sorry. This is a lot of money to me. I’m not OK with this.
What you don’t see is the list of people refunded prior to April. What you also don’t see is the values of each of the spots.

You’re entirely right. This IS a lot of money. That list represents Thousands of dollars, and that isn’t something that can just be immediately manifested.

I’m working my way down the list, some i’ll be able to knock 2 or three off in one day, others will be one at a time due to what is owed. I still have expenses in life that i have to be able to pay for that come first. If there was ever an issue with someone not getting their refund in the 10 years i’ve been on the RPF, i would have been banned from this community a long time ago. Every one gets their refund, you will too.

This might be a dumb question but is there a reason this run can't be passed to another member to finish?

I would certainly be interested in discussing things with Brandon if its possible.

You can not judge based on that list right now. As Brandon said: There were more people refunded that are not on the list anymore AND, many people on the list didn't ask for a refund! Many people wanted to stay in the run, so it's normal that this list starts of with a lot of people that need a refund and didn't get it yet, because they are on the list since only a few days.

Brandon has a reputation on the RPF, and as long as I see people getting refunded on the list from time to time, I'm not worrying. Yes, it's not a good feeling waiting for a refund, but I wouldn't be in Brandon's shoes right now. He started this run with the best intentions and the progress pics looked promising, but sometimes things don't just turn out as you want. If you then have to refund thousands of dollars, I understand that you have to do this over several months.

So let's see how the refunds go, en when you notice that within a month there are no new refunds on the list, then I'll start worrying (and complaining ;-) ).

Last edited:
I hear ya Brandon. Please just remember us when you do finally complete them. I was thinking about you yesterday while watching a dude vacuform a pokiball out of carbon fiber. Made me think of all the tools and techniques you hade to acquire /learn just to make the grips.

My current struggle has been figuring out the path the solenoid and LED wires can follow without getting in the way of the Hammer and trigger.

DEE63EC4-C4DA-45AA-BED4-F7502CD2D9C6.jpeg

Brandon has spent money buying tools and materials for this run .so maybe he can't just give back peoples money straight away.just be thankfull he is willing to refund people as soon as he can.

I understand your concern, ThreshKeller, but like others here, I have also found Brandomack to be an honest maker/craftsperson. Things don't always work out as we planned, or as we'd like. I have never worried about the quality of the finished run, or that I would be out the funds if the run needed to be shut down (or paused) for any reason. I cannot say that about all prop builders/companies.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back