Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

I received my refund from Brandon (without requesting it).
I still hope the project will come through eventually.

However I would feel very uncomfortable waiting for the blasters without a refund and the lack of communication on Brandon's side.
At least the latter could have been remedied.

Last edited:
I'm not suggesting that working in the film industry is the reason he hasn't completed the project. I'm offering some context for understanding the start-and-stop nature of his progress and the long lapses in communication.

As for "3 years and nothing solid," I'm not sure what you'd consider solid. He's posted progress reports and photos. Although his work is agonizingly slow, the consensus seems to be that it looks exceptionally good.

Ultimately, it doesn't really matter why he hasn't finished the project or communicated more. Whatever the reasons, he is unable to work at a faster pace or communicate more regularly. Rather than letting this go on indefinitely, he is offering refunds. For those who find the situation unacceptable, it's an opportunity to get out of this with your money back. I've invested in more than one run that went south, and when clients asked for their money back, they were given some reason that a refund was impossible, or they got no response at all.
Fair comment temponaut your right :)

After 3 years, things can slip through the cracks, and things can be forgotten.

I would sure like some confirmation like seeing a list of who is getting blasters and where I am on it.

I'm not even sure I got any confirmation after sending my deposit.

After 3 years, things can slip through the cracks, and things can be forgotten.

I would sure like some confirmation like seeing a list of who is getting blasters and where I am on it.

I'm not even sure I got any confirmation after sending my deposit.
I agree. A list of all RPF members who signed up and are still in, would be great. I also did not get any confirmation that I'm on the list, I think...

I gave in and requested a refund due to the lack of response to this thread causing me to doubt the security of my investment. The response to my request for refund was prompt and I was refunded in full within a few days. I really would have preferred the blaster, but financially it just didn't make sense anymore.

I gave in and requested a refund due to the lack of response to this thread causing me to doubt the security of my investment. The response to my request for refund was prompt and I was refunded in full within a few days. I really would have preferred the blaster, but financially it just didn't make sense anymore.

I sincerely thank everyone for sticking with me this long, however...

I've decided to close out the run.

If everyone that is still on this run could please pm me so i can arrange some sort of payment plan with each of you, and will post the list so everyone knows where they stand. At this point, i would really love to call this project done and put it behind me. I will still complete these in my free time, and offer them up on this thread when one is completed.

I assure you that everyone here will be settled up, as i don't want anyone to feel left behind.

I sincerely thank everyone for sticking with me this long, however...

I've decided to close out the run.

If everyone that is still on this run could please pm me so i can arrange some sort of payment plan with each of you, and will post the list so everyone knows where they stand. At this point, i would really love to call this project done and put it behind me. I will still complete these in my free time, and offer them up on this thread when one is completed.

I assure you that everyone here will be settled up, as i don't want anyone to feel left behind.
PM sent.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back