Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

Next part of the hammer mold is ready for silicone.

If any of you are in the Northern California area, I’m flying into Oakland on Sunday, and will have free time Monday and Tuesday evening and all day Wednesday.

Beer and or burgers anyone?

If any of you are in the Northern California area, I’m flying into Oakland on Sunday, and will have free time Monday and Tuesday evening and all day Wednesday.

Beer and or burgers anyone?

Just 20min outside of Oakland. East Bay is my stomping grounds! Welcome!!!

Last edited:
I understand Faust1103's question. Last update about the blaster was more than a week ago, and was just the message that the pur was a fail (last "positive" update was almost two weeks ago). I think after a year and a few months, people start wondering when the blasters will actually be finished... I don't think you can blame them for asking for updates in this case, no?

I understand Faust1103's question. Last update about the blaster was more than a week ago, and was just the message that the pur was a fail (last "positive" update was almost two weeks ago). I think after a year and a few months, people start wondering when the blasters will actually be finished... I don't think you can blame them for asking for updates in this case, no?

I’ve openly stated that i’ve been away on a business trip

As for mold completion, the hammer is one of two remaining molds that need to be completed. Once everything is molded, i then move into casting. The hammer is an important mold to get perfect, because there is lettering.

Yesterday was a family day, today is a work day. I’ll be re-pouring the hammer mold this morning.

I just have to let the mineral spirits dry off for a bit, then i will add the acorn nuts and mix up some silicone.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back