Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

I’ve edited 10 minutes of footage so far for part 1 of the molding process, with another hour of unedited footage to pare down.

The video covers me molding the trigger, the barrel tip and the top cover/hammer guard.

I also started casting once the molds were done and the quality of the pieces straight out of the molds was impressive. I need a few more days to finish the video, then i can start editing the next one.

Last edited:
Have to commend you, Brandon, on your documentation and communication of this project. Treated those of us on the run list as true investors, every base covered. I too feel fortunate to get in on this, I don't feel we will see much more baster runs of this calibre and level of realisation!

Last edited:
good things come to those who wait,as the saying goes.i'd sooner wait for a better blaster than have a rushed sub standard one now!

Brandon, it is so amazing to see your process. Thank you so much for sharing. It’s obvious that this run would be a steal at twice the price. Keep up the great work.

Been following this and they are looking fantastic, nice work!!!

978kh.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back