Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

Hi everyone!

Here is the current iteration of the model. i requested Skylu3Design alter the hammer to reduce the amount of mass that will have to be moved by the solenoid. If everything goes well, i hope to get this printing this weekend.

IMG_3068.JPG

Can’t believe I missed this, but I am enjoying watching and following your progress.....it looks very exciting.....if someone drops out or you find room for another, pm, me and I’ll send you funds right away.....in any event keep up the great work....

I'd like to be added to the list also if someone drops out. My money is ready! Looks really awesome.

Hello everyone!

The current progress on our run:

-3D model is completed
-3D printing has begun
- Resin printed small individual components should be arriving from Rocketeer today
- Larger components are going to be test printed in low resolution on Rocketeer’s extrusion printer
to permit blocking out any necessary physical details like patterning the wiring harness and doing
Molding and sprue layout. Once the test print has been inspected, multiple copies of each component will be
resin printed to allow for increased production speed.

Your communication and attention to details has been amazing. I'm glad you're dong it right. No issues with the time at all.

It will be interesting to see how this comes out in metal. Plastic has some flex to it but may be different once it is casted in metal. Looking fantastic so far!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back