Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

I am cautiously interested, which means;
a) it would be nice to see something before putting my money down. There is plenty of high praise for brandomack 's work, but I never buy anything before I've seen some sort of prototype atleast. And I do completely understand your working process, I just hope the price hasn't increased before I get to see a finished piece.
b) $599 is a lot to spend on something that could be seized by UK customs
So don't write me off yet, but I'm hesitating :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hopefully Brandon can work something out with splitting the gun into two shipments or dissembled (though Im presuming its kit form) and elaborating the truth on the contents description and price to pass through customs. I had zero issue with my Tomen, with how Mune handled the packaging. ($50 model kit)

I know you're going for the most screen-accurate representation possible (and I'm looking forward to owning a piece of your work imensly) so I was wondering about the muzzle-panels.
The photo of Gosling on the Empire magazine cover show him holding a blaster with actual wire mesh panels on the muzzle sides but the guns in your picture of the studio case marked HEROES appear to have textured solid panels. Wondering what the actual best close-up hero had?

2049-C.jpg2049-E.jpgMzXRRDb.jpg

EDIT 25 May 2018;
Just found a screen-capture of the moment K puts his pistol on the table in Sapper's kitchen and the hero gun in use here certainly looks like it has wire-mesh panels on the sides. One of the panels is even fitted out-of-true (third from the left).

BR49_screencap01.jpg

BR49_screencap01b.jpg

Last edited:
I know you're going for the most screen-accurate representation possible (and I'm looking forward to owning a piece of your work imensly) so I was wondering about the muzzle-panels.
The photo of Gosling on the Empire magazine cover show him holding a blaster with actual wire mesh panels on the muzzle sides but the guns in your picture of the studio case marked HEROES appear to have textured solid panels. Wondering what the actual best close-up hero had?

View attachment 810312View attachment 810313View attachment 810314

The hero props would have been the best, everything other than that would have been stunt. But lets ask an expert just to be sure.
asavage care to chime in?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am cautiously interested, which means;
a) it would be nice to see something before putting my money down. There is plenty of high praise for @brandomack 's work, but I never buy anything before I've seen some sort of prototype atleast. And I do completely understand your working process, I just hope the price hasn't increased before I get to see a finished piece.
So don't write me off yet, but I'm hesitating :)

I feel the same way. I'm definitely interested, but I'd need to see something more than a photo of the actual hero props, even with Brandomack's great reputation. I've bought a couple things unseen from people who sounded sincere and like the knew what they were talking about only to receive something less than I paid for. Or maybe a prop maker's "artistic interpretation" would be different than what I (or someone else) was expecting. For me, I just need to see something before I put any money in.

So like Hall86, I'll have to wait and see what they start looking like before I put that much cash on a purchase. But that's just me, everybody's different in their level of comfort and trust.

Therefore looking forward with great anticipation to see how this turns out! I expect everyone will NOT be disappointed, and I'll be jumping onboard shortly! :)

Best,
Chris

First payment made last night!!! Let's start cranking these suckers out!!!

Modeling is underway, and i've already ordered 2 litres of resin and a resin tray for the Form 2 so it will be ready to print when the model is done.

I'm going into town today to get my taxes done, and will be picking up a few gallons of Mold Max 60, Carbon Fibre and Graphite Powder on the way back.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back