Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

How may I assist you?
sorry to sound disrespectful but do i just pay you for a blaster and wait for it to arrive?
what happens if you decide not to make them,where do i or anybody who pays stand?
just worried that i am paying money to somebody who i do not know,don't know where they are ect.
i have never bought anything off a forum like this before.are there any safeguards?
just being a little cautious,it may not seem like alot of money to some people.

sorry to sound disrespectful but do i just pay you for a blaster and wait for it to arrive?
what happens if you decide not to make them,where do i or anybody who pays stand?
just worried that i am paying money to somebody who i do not know,don't know where they are ect.
i have never bought anything off a forum like this before.are there any safeguards?
just being a little cautious,it may not seem like alot of money to some people.

Great question.

If i am the one to choose not to take this project on, then i am responsible for providing everyone with a full refund.

I am FULLY committed to this project, and will not be backing out

It has taken me years to establish a good reputation within this community, as well as within the Film Industry.
I will NOT be letting that reputation suffer due to poor business practice.

The deposit that was paid goes toward my modeling, printing, molding and casting costs (in the thousands) the remainder will be due at the time of completion.

My number is listed on my website, if you ever have any questions feel free to give me a call (i live on the west-coast)

Hope that helps.

Brandon

Great question.

If i am the one to choose not to take this project on, then i am responsible for providing everyone with a full refund.

I am FULLY committed to this project, and will not be backing out

It has taken me years to establish a good reputation within this community, as well as within the Film Industry.
I will NOT be letting that reputation suffer due to poor business practice.

The deposit that was paid goes toward my modeling, printing, molding and casting costs (in the thousands) the remainder will be due at the time of completion.

My number is listed on my website, if you ever have any questions feel free to give me a call (i live on the west-coast)

Hope that helps.

Brandon
brandon,hope i haven't offended you but as i have not been on here long and i don't know you i am cautious.
you have my email.:thumbsup

Hello Stussy,

I can appreciate your concerns/reservations; a little caution is a good thing. I can also say that I've had nothing but excellent transactions with Brandon. If you decide to invest in this prop replica, you can rest assured that the project is on the up-and-up.

Hello Stussy,

I can appreciate your concerns/reservations; a little caution is a good thing. I can also say that I've had nothing but excellent transactions with Brandon. If you decide to invest in this prop replica, you can rest assured that the project is on the up-and-up.
thanks rick for the advice.new on here so don't know brandon so needed
to ask some questions before giving a complete stranger 599.99 usd.i'm in uk so can't go and try and get it back if it went missing,i feel happier now and i am waiting to pay.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back