Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

As a father myself, I am happy to hear that you and the family are doing well. I am very sorry about the job. I know that is a level of stress and worry that cant be measured. I wish you and the family the best of health!

Please hold on to my deposit. I would be proud to own something from you. (A.Prasad)

Family and your wellbeing come first. It’s great to hear you and yours are doing well. I’m in it for the long hall. I waited this longer so I’ll wait till it’s done. Can’t wait to get that blaster in my hand. Stay healthy.

Hey my man! So glad you and your family are safe.So sorry you were ill. Blade runner predicted that life on earth after 2019 might be complicated for those of us unable to get off world. We really should have heeded the warnings. Damn it!!! Stay tough! Be strong. If I didn’t have the money to spend, or the patience to wait, I wouldn’t have sent it your way in the first place. If you’re taking a head count...I’m in no rush. The whole world is on pause. Hug your loved ones tight. Also some advice, I’ve been hit by the dot com bubble pop, 9/11, the mortgage crisis, the great recession, a divorce and covid. And I have had to cash in and rebuild from near zero multiple times. I can only say try to hang on to your pension. Don’t sacrifice tomorrow to deal with problems of today. While it might seem like the easy thing to do now it will create much bigger problems later. You’ll regret it. Your family comes first. Take care of them and yourself. Best of luck!

Brandon, you were diagnosed with covid-19? If so, things should be down hill from now on, supposedly the anti bodies will protect you from further infections.

I'm afraid all of us will need to survive suffering this virus or wait for the vaccine before things become totally normal again. Our whole supply system in the US suffered a melt down, empty shelves in every store. Things are starting to come back but people are wearing masks here and won't go closer than 10 feet from anyone else. My state has been all but shut down for the past 2 months. Most people here have been out of work that long.

Glad you're ok,

P.S. I'd rather have my blaster than money! Even if Iits gonna take a while.

Last edited:
Brandon didn't say he had Covid. He said he and his kids were sick. I don't think he meant to imply he had coronavirus infection.

Brandon didn't say he had Covid. He said he and his kids were sick. I don't think he meant to imply he had coronavirus infection.

It was this comment I was referring to.

We’re ok. No one had to go into hospital, but this thing sucks the life out of you, and hurts like hell.

Saw the updates of the last few days... Just wanted to say I'm still in for one too! Do appreciate the possibility of a refund, though, but I guess I'd be much happier with a blaster in the end, than with the refund of a deposit right now ;-).

All the best for you and your family, Brandon! Health is much more important than a run here on the RPF. With regular updates and communication, I guess nobody should worry...

Even though I missed out on getting my name on the list for this run I'm still following with great interest. Just remember all these setbacks are temporary. Keep up this good work!

6E48BB49-C7A4-4273-91FC-83F8B135011F.jpeg

The grips have received two coats of black primer, followed by a coat of epoxy tinted black and allowed to fully cure for 24 hours, and then a second coat applied and allowed to cure for 2 hours.

DB9E650A-945D-4DB6-9FA2-B956B8DEA2FE.jpeg

2 identically sized pieces of carbon fibre are placed aside the grip, and gently worked into the form of the grip taking care to match the weave lines where possible.

86C56D0B-6257-41B4-9070-212494E74949.jpeg

Once the butt joint has been formed, the grips are left overnight to allow to fully cure.

CC182CDF-3AC1-43B1-9E11-2E3E1AC9CAEB.jpeg

The next step is to wet the cloth down with a light coat of untinted epoxy, and trim most but not all of the excess.

That will be for tomorrow.

Looking great thus far thanks for the photos and progress. Totally worth waiting for all steps are crucial for an outstanding Blade Runner pistol. Thanks again.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back