Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

Hello All,
I would like to sell my spot in line. My interest started at the beginning of this thread so my spot is for this first run when completed. If you are interested in purchasing my spot, please PM me.

Wow! That grip looks awesome. Love your attention to detail. Can’t wait to get this in my hands. Imagine all the great pics that will be blowing up on the RPF once we get them. Keep up the great work.

I ended up having to sculpt an entrance to the batcave for the Batwoman series on the weekend
so i did some grip clean up and prep on sunday and monday.

3408A817-2E66-4AB6-AEC8-8A112A5AC774.jpeg

0A4419B8-8F19-49EB-9811-4614BAD27C75.jpeg

9C6B13A4-C8B0-4A08-93FC-BA49664941AA.jpeg

23EDEDDB-B27E-4704-AF37-40A6BDF1FF8B.jpeg

after that, everything gets keyed with 40 grit sandpaper and is now ready for the black epoxy basecoat.

I received an email from the engineer last night, and he has mailed me the 6 boards, so i can give final approval prior to the bulk order. They should be here in a few days.

The engineer just emailed me and will send me everything i need to have them manufactured abroad, as well as the wiring diagram so i can show it in action.

I’m sad to say that i’m moving out of the house, but fortunately where i’m headed is much closer to work and will afford me an extra 6 hours a week that will be dedicated to production that would have otherwise been spent commuting.

The plan is to have a 2000 square foot Makerspace in the basement for the people living in the house to use. It will allow for a much more organized and spread out space.

brandon,is there any chance you can do a list to show an order of who gets the first blaster ect?just so we know when we are coming up to getting ours please.are you finishing them in batches of 6 or are you just gonna finish one and send that to the next on the list?

brandon,is there any chance you can do a list to show an order of who gets the first blaster ect?just so we know when we are coming up to getting ours please.are you finishing them in batches of 6 or are you just gonna finish one and send that to the next on the list?

Batches of 6

i’m going to assign everyone a number privately, and announce the batches by number.

I can hardly wait! Really looking forward to this! Its been fantastic watching you build these guys!

I started moving yesterday. I’m really excited about this life change.

So this is my new digs. I’m sharing it with some friends that i work with in the film industry. We’re all very creative, and i’m looking forward to living in a creative environment.

E9498405-600E-437F-84E8-5EBABB2E6E24.jpeg

35E9565B-19C8-48DF-8665-1845A5DAFFE0.jpeg

This is the 2000 square foot basement that will house the new location of BrandoMack Productions. There is also a 3000 square foot Barn as well.

This is certainly a step up from the basement with no bathroom that i’m living in presently.

05F39620-1A57-414C-B9AD-7AB16165E3BC.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back