Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 blaster replacement metal Cylinder ** Production OVER **

Hi Everyone,

All issues I was having with machinery acting up have been resolved. At work we picked up a used 1995 HURCO cnc milling station that runs on MSDOS!! It was super cheap and worth it.

I've been slowly making progress and I'm waiting on the shop closing for Christmas break next week so I can dedicate more time and not have to work around the machining schedule.

I have been shipping out some of the barrels that I had made. They have been done for a while now and I'm able to ship them out. I'm not making them as they're ordered taking time from the cylinders.

I have a nice update for everyone...

I'm on track to start shipping out cylinders in March. I was unable to send out the parts to userd1402 due to a family issue that forced me to drop everything and go to Romania to deal with. I will be sending out his part when I get back, and not long after, if all is a go, then I'll continue with the final 2 machining steps to finish them off.

Once I have the go/no-go news, I'll update again.

A few days under 2 years 9 months here and I just had a notification from Ted that my parts will ship this week. Looking forward to being able to review these for everyone.
Did you receive your set from Teddz, just wondering as another 2 months have passed.

I spoke to him on March 27th and he told me my 3 barrels and one cylinder were done and ready to go out but I haven’t been able to get hold of him since. My last message to him, on the 10th of this month, has not yet been read.

Hate to say it but at this point I'm glad I got out when I did. Nothing against the guy, lord knows stuff happens. We've all seen our fair share of delays with projects, and I hope everything is ok and he's able to fulfill the orders. I hopped out before my paypal dispute date hit and just ended up buying a real bulldog cylinder for $45.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back