Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 blaster replacement metal Cylinder ** Production OVER **

as of last Monday it's been two years since Ted had my Tomenosuke cylinder so we're all hoping he will come through with components soon.
There's no real way to express how bad I feel for grinding on this long with this. I've let things get out of hand and I shouldn't have. Since the shop opened, I have been overwhelmed with work. I've been busy before, but nothing like this and finding people willing to work is impossible, even out here. However, I do want to reassure everyone, that all parts will be delivered.

Anyone who's ever received a barrel from me knows that I always deliver and do what I can to make sure it's right. I may take a little longer than most, but I always come through.

I'm doing what I can to blast through my workload so I can get some time on the machines. I hope to have some free time to move things along this Sunday.

Yeah that’s another month mate.

Still waiting on a polished stainless cylinder and barrel for my 2049 Tomenosuke 'ghost' build and a steel barrel for my Sidkit Worldcon.
Both been sitting waiting but I can't finish either without the metal.

2020-09-30 12.43.52.jpg

Last edited:
Teddz !! I give up the project to buy the cylinder I understand the problems but the wait is too long so I ask you the refund and I would make a purchase later if the opportunity arises

Hi everyone,

It's been a while and things have been somewhat getting back to normal lately. I've been moving along with the run, but ran into a snag with the cnc mill I'm using at work to finish them off. The Z axis (up and down) was losing steps and losing it's zero position. After every descending and retracting operation, the Z was physically +1 while the digital readout showed it correctly at 0. During the drilling of the holes for the bullets, I didn't notice since it goes straight through the material and the Z height is not critical.

When I started the fluting, that's where this gremlin showed it's face. It got to a point where it was milling the flute and breaking through to the underlying holes it sits between. Being the mill I use at work, this is a major issue since any other parts made would be useless. Luckily we're not busy at work and this is usually the time we do general machine maintenance on all our machines before things get crazy.

I've replaced just about everything short of replacing the whole machine. Stepper motor was changed out to a Servo, new driver, new interface board (communication between controller and machine), new controller PC and checked and repaired any issue I found with the mechanical side of things (backlash, bearings, etc). This issue will be resolved this week. Being the shop mill, there is nothing left for us to do to see if it's an easy fix and have a technician coming on Tuesday to see what we missed.

I know it's been a long time running, but I'm doing what I can to get this all done a wrapped up. I want to thank everyone for their patients with this train wreck of a run.

Teddz has contacted me and stated he is managing to catch up on the run of barrels and cylinders..i am interested but would feel happier if people could post feedback.Has anyone who paid received a barrel or cylinder yet ? I am in the uk so not sure about any possible postage issues etc.

Teddz has contacted me and stated he is managing to catch up on the run of barrels and cylinders..i am interested but would feel happier if people could post feedback.Has anyone who paid received a barrel or cylinder yet ? I am in the uk so not sure about any possible postage issues etc.
Got a Barrel on route from the Teddz 'ster ... Left Yesterday, and is winging it's way to me in Manchester, UK :) :kudos

1636584627485.png

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back