Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 blaster replacement metal Cylinder ** Production OVER **

Yeah I have ordered a barrel and the cylinder and have paid in full....stupidly. let's hope we hear from him soon.

Hi everyone,

I'm still on it and currently waiting on some new tooling to come through customs. I should have had them 2 weeks ago, but things are held up in with them and I can't get a reason why. Even work related things (heating elements, sensors, etc.) are stuck in customs for 2+ weeks.

I decided this will be the only run of these I will do and then bow out, I decided to make more than needed in case anyone wants one in the future.

I'm so sorry it's taken this long to get these done. It's been a rough last few months and I'm almost all caught up. I know some of you are a bit anxious about having sent full payment or deposits, and I want everyone to know I honor my commitments and have not, nor will I ever, take someone's hard-earned money and run. Bad mojo I don't need. I hope to have more to update later this week.

I'm making more than what's needed for the run because I know people will come looking for one and once I'm done with this run, I'm not making any more cylinders for a long time. So easier to make more now. :)

The tooling I was waiting on has started to arrive. There's still 2 more packages out there making their way to me, but for now, I have enough to move things along.

Side note, as of Wednesday the 18th, all of Greece is being shut down due to the Coronavirus. I plan to use the down time to catch up on this run, but will have to play it by ear because failure to adhere to the closure order carries a 5,000 euro fine, if caught. Seeing as the shop will be closed, I'll be the only one in the shop and I live right next door, I may be able to get away with it. Stay safe everyone.

The tooling I was waiting on has started to arrive. There's still 2 more packages out there making their way to me, but for now, I have enough to move things along.

Side note, as of Wednesday the 18th, all of Greece is being shut down due to the Coronavirus. I plan to use the down time to catch up on this run, but will have to play it by ear because failure to adhere to the closure order carries a 5,000 euro fine, if caught. Seeing as the shop will be closed, I'll be the only one in the shop and I live right next door, I may be able to get away with it. Stay safe everyone.

hey, good to hear from you Ted. Thanks for the update. In your own time dude.

Hey Ted, have you been able to make any progress on the cylinders?

Would be great to see some photos.

Hey Teddz if you got your tools and are moving forward I would like to add a steel Tomenosuke barrel to my existing cylinder order. pm me with amount and your new paypal address when you're online next bud. cheers.

Last edited:
Does anyone have photos of the two cylinders? I'm trying to decide which one I would want for my blaster (which arrives today!)

Also, how difficult is it to swap out the barrel? I've seen steel barrels for sale but it's completely clear how feasible getting it into an already-assembled blaster is going to be.

photos of which two cylinders are you talking about? I unfortunately don't have any completed cylinders to take a shot of, so that's a no on pics at the moment.

The barrel is fairly easy to replace on the tomen provided you're ok with cutting implements and have a can-do attitude. You have to disassemble the blaster so you can access the area that barrel joins the receiver. Then carefully cut off the plastic barrel and clean up the receiver side so it's flush with the receiver. The steel barrel will slide into the opening. You could possibly glue it as well, but should be held in place with the screws at the front.

Hey Teddz sorry to hear about all the frustration but I'm glad to hear you're pushing through it.
If you have an unclaimed set of both a barrel and cylinder, I'd like to be added to the list please.

Thank you!

Thanks! Quitting isn't in my vocabulary, so I have no other option than to just push through life's fun times to get things done. Thankfully I've managed to start breaking through the crippling depression I was dealing with and keeping it from taking over again. I'm slowly returning to my normal operating mode that is essentially a workaholic that doesn't stop the project until done.

Since I won't be making more of these once over, I've decided to make more cylinders and barrels than initially needed for the run because I know people will want them months after, so there's room for anyone else who wants them.

Got my blaster and added a steel barrel. Stripped it all down and blued it. It's all ready and waiting for the steel cylinder! Any progress?
1591222389851.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back