Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 blaster replacement metal Cylinder ** Production OVER **

I would be interested to see how much the real .44 cylinder differs from the Tomen. Just out of curiosity.

I had many Bulldog parts I wanted to swap out on the replica, but the differences were significant enough that it wasn't possible, nor worth it.

The outer dimensions of each part was correct, but the details that allowed them to fit onto the replica are different.
Everything you see is the same as the real steel part.

I still haven't received the real .44 cylinder. The tracking has it in Greece, but it hasn't moved from the airport office for about 8 days now.

Also waiting on the bits I've ordered to make the cylinders. These blow through and arrive pretty regularly at work so I'm not worried about them.

The blanks have been cut and taunting me. I'm really itching to cut and polish the brass cylinder... but that's last. Each blank in the pic is for 2 cylinders.

Can't wait... :)

48020763936_a82fd39b00_z.jpg

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to update things... The production is slowly moving along. I've had issues with the stainless and the bits. I have it worked out and will be moving along with things. There were also health and personal issues which sidelined me for a bit. Thankfully I'm better health wise. I'm still working on the rest.

I've also had to update my paypal info. The previous one, artofsin was my ex-girlfriends account and now that she's my ex, I'm no longer using it.

Fun times...

it's been rough going man... but things are looking up and I refuse to fall into the hole of depression any more.

2 fabricators left the shop in June and I had to take up the slack. It wasn't bad when they left as things were very slow and we were preparing to close in August for summer break, but July was bananas. Orders for beekeeping equipment came in from Norway, Japan, New Zealand, USA and a whole bunch from Crete. I managed to get it all done by the 9th of august and we closed, but instead of taking a vacation, I stayed back and kept going with things to prep for the Beekeeping expo in December and the new season starting in September. All the while working on barrels, the cylinders, pins, and fixing my new place (cracks in the walls, paint etc.) Fun times...

Anyone know of any decent fabricators (MIG/TIG welding, lathe & mill operation) that are looking for work and MIGHT be in Greece??? No joke, I need help here and the locals are no help.

Hi everyone,

Little update... I was aiming to be done with everything by the end of October, but have been overwhelmed at work and haven't been able to meet that deadline. Things have eased up lately, so I'll be able to get back to them and hope to get them out within the next 15 days.

Hi everyone,

Little update... I was aiming to be done with everything by the end of October, but have been overwhelmed at work and haven't been able to meet that deadline. Things have eased up lately, so I'll be able to get back to them and hope to get them out within the next 15

Any updates?

The first run hasn't surfaced yet.
Same here, sent payment for one (was going to get 2 if there had been progress initially) and did have some minimal contact but since then, no messages or direct contact, was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat, as it were and located this thread.

Patience is somewhat exhausted at present.

I've never had any issues with Ted before. He was always great with communication and delivered a terrific product.
I'm a bit concerned with the delay this time, but I'm confident he'll come through.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back