Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 blaster replacement metal Cylinder ** Production OVER **

Teddz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi everyone,

The production run is over. I have steel cylinders in stock. Only steel remains, no other materials.

33992567808_37084b6ace_n.jpgpkdtestcyl-17.jpgpkdtestcyl-2.jpgpkdtestcyl-3.jpg

pkdtestcyl-12.jpgsteelcylindersstock.jpg

Cost for the cylinders:
Steel - 110 euros

Shipping:
12 euros inside European Union
15 euros for everywhere else

Finishes available:
Machined Finish - standard finish.
Mirror polished (usually for stainless steel) - 30 euros.
Gun-blued Steel - 10 euros.

Payment:
via Paypal: propsbyted@gmail.com
Please remember to include your RPF name and what you're ordering in the paypal note.

Last edited:
I would like to have your first stainless cylinder for my Tomen ghost please Ted.
If you would like a plastic Tomen cylinder for comparison let me know and I will put one in the post.

Last edited:
Throwing me into the deep end right from the start with the stainless... ok, not an issue. You're on the list.

I’d be down for a stainless too, (and possibly a regular, depending on the timeframe / budget),

Referred from the Facebook Blaster Builders page ;)

Hi. I'm gonna sound stupid but what do you call Cylinder? I presume that the part we put the bullets in but just to make sure....

Thanks

Yes, it should fit. I'm waiting on a tomenosuke cylinder to arrive so they are exact copies. The .44 special cylinder is for a custom order the customer gave me specs on.

I will however, verify things with a couple of builders to make sure they will fit.

Last edited:
Hey Ted, just found the thread, made the payment so you can disregard my latest PM !
1 cylinder in steel / EU shipping in full.
Thx !

Just want to check that this will be an exact copy of the Tomenasuke cylinder, as a real Charter Arms cylinder does not fit.

I'm waiting on a tomenosuke cylinder for this very reason. The real .44 special cylinder that I'm also waiting on is for a custom order that a customer gave me specs on. I just figured since I'll be going through the set up to make that, might as well make the other cylinders.

The tomen cylinder arrived today. What a beautiful little piece of plastic. Thanks again to userd1402 for getting it to me. Now the fun starts...

And to satisfy a curiosity, I took the custom barrel I blued yesterday and compared it to the tomen "blue" to see how close the finish is... It's really close. There's maybe a slight difference with the steel being a tiny bit more blue. It's close enough that a lot of people will see it and very few will notice.
33992567458_222b1771bd_z.jpg

here's another angle...
47869898721_9c645c1b43_c.jpg

Last edited:
Production is now live on these. I have the steel on hand, the stainless tomorrow and the rest of the tooling is on it's way. I've started to cut the blanks.

This first go will be 10 stainless and 10 steel but I may tack on a few more as needed.
7 stainless are spoken for as well as 4 steel cylinders.

If you want in on the run, either a 50% deposit or full payment is required.

Hi I would like one of your cylinders. Would the cylinder in the original blaster have been stainless? If so could i have one of them. If it wasn't stainless I will take a steel one. Also is the gun blued to match the original blaster?

Either way put me down for one.

Thanks!

The original would have a blued steel, not stainless cylinder. The stainless cylinders, for the most part, are for those who are building a ghost version.

Yes I can blue it to match the original blued components.

Sent you a PM.

I would be interested to see how much the real .44 cylinder differs from the Tomen. Just out of curiosity.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back