And finished.....

BR BIN 59.jpg

BR BIN 60.jpg

BR BIN 62.jpg

BR BIN 63.jpg

BR BIN 65.jpg

BR BIN 58.jpg

BR BIN 61.jpg

Fantastic build. I’m looking to follow in your footsteps. Do you remember what brand the monocular in your build was? The original Jon-A-Tron plans specify a Panda 35x50. Unsurprisingly it’s no longer available on Amazon, and hard to find at other places. I’m hoping that there is another monocular of similar dimensions to the Panda. Bloody good work sir.

Fantastic build. I’m looking to follow in your footsteps. Do you remember what brand the monocular in your build was? The original Jon-A-Tron plans specify a Panda 35x50. Unsurprisingly it’s no longer available on Amazon, and hard to find at other places. I’m hoping that there is another monocular of similar dimensions to the Panda. Bloody good work sir.
Oops. I was just scrolling through my posts and saw I’d missed your message. The kit I bought had been started and luckily for me came with the monocular. There was no brand information on it either so wouldn’t have been able to help. I guess you’ve finished yours by now - I hope it turned out ok.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back