Blade Runner 2049 Bento Box Label Design

Are the increased resolution versions on Dropbox?

Yup! I have the bento box label, and the box freshness seal (don't know what else you'd call it) on there in a higher resolution format. If it's still not a high enough resolution I can always go back and change that, but seems good enough to me.

Have ordered a set of clear vinyl gloss stickers of the bento box label which should arrive within the next 10 working days. Will post when they arrive, hopefully they turn out nice !

Edit: Here's the dropbox link btw: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dwzzk7rhsqt6vlj/AAANVAYUMjSqXyn871mLmKuDa?dl=0

Last edited:
Just received the bento box labels. They may be a couple mil slightly too big, if I'm being honest. But in terms of width I think it's pretty much spot on.
Print quality was nice too:
20180222_123405.jpg20180222_123414.jpg20180222_123508.jpg20180222_123516.jpg20180222_123529.jpg20180222_123536.jpg

They're the "non-residue" type, so they aren't the most sticky type of label out there. But I thought a non-residue would be best option in terms of changing it/transferring a new one on.
Excuse the dodgy cut job around the edge of the label, was a bit too excited to see how it looked :)

I sealed my labels on the box using Crystal Clear Gorilla Glue Seal Tape. This stuff is crystal clear and super thick. It's waterproof so it'll withstand hand washing the bowls.

Crystal-Clear-9yd_white.jpg
Lunch.jpeg

Increasing the resolution, and redoing these images so they are up to print spec. Once I've done that I'll clean up the files properly and let you know when the updated files are all on dropbox :)

I love your work! Any chance you could do the two noodle labels below. The red "UD" or "LJD" red label is very similar to the black bottle label, just a bit rearranged I think.

IMG_4252.jpg
IMG_4253.jpg

The "Extra Salty" Label would be nice as well :) :D :$ :$

Oh...and great job everbody here is doing on the labels....
As well... MANY thanks for sharing those...

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back