Black Widow / Scarlett Johansson bust WIP

VashDstampede

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just wanted to share another female sculpt I've been commissioned to do.
I actually started it a few weeks ago, but had to redo it, because the eye blanks I used were throwing me off.
I've only done a couple of sittings with it, but I figured I'd post it as a sneak peak and maybe get some input from the knowledgeable folks here.
I'm only sculpting the head section, but it's going to be built up as Black Widow. I'm hoping to do her justice, so please stay tuned ;)
9b.jpg
9.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Ely

Looks good to me, lips seem really full but I don't really know what her lips look like.

Looking forward to seeing more progress.

I agree you can def already see her 100% but the lips do look a little full and the philtrum may be a bit to pronounced. Just MO of course and looking very nice like all your stuff Ely. ;) Looks like your going for this pose.

scarlett-johansson-iron-man-2-black-widow-2.jpg

Thanks guys!
Yep, still early in the sculpt. I'll start fine tuning and blending things soon. I'm still tweaking the facial structure and proportions. I'll probably start seeing her in the sculpt after several more sittings.

Looks great so far but man ..are you sure you wont be sculpting anything from her upper body:lol If i would have your skills i would do that:love

That looks fantastic! You and Fettster's skills can't be beat on the RPF! :thumbsup

enlarge the eyes a smidge, reduce the bottom lip a touch....man this is pretty amazing. I actually feel bad pointing out where you could improve :D

Yes! Another amazing sculpt and one that is pretty easy on the eyes! Definately going to be watching this wip...thanks for sharing!

The lower lip does indeed require some reduction. Nonetheless, the sculpt is once again easily recognisable at this stage.

Previous work is a clear indication of what to expect by the time the piece is finalised. So we can sit back and enjoy watching this progress into another fine bust.

Wow! Thanks everyone!
I'm glad you guys are liking it even at this early stage. I have lots more work to do with her and I'll definitely try to pin down the lips and eyes as best as I can.
10comp.jpg

Finhead - Yup, that's the reference picture that the client wanted me to try to capture. It's impossible to get it perfect, but I'm going to try to get it as close to that picture eventually ;)

Great stuff already.

Echo others views on the bottom lip - her mouth is fairly narrow and her chin a smidgen longer.

Still spectacular!

Another amazing sculpt. Nice work on this. At first the nose looked a bit long, but the second pic posted actually looks really close.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back