Black Widow Help- jacket/top

Shades

RPFer's

I am looking for your help. My GF is going to be Black Widow for Halloween to go along with my Foam War Machine.

She found the right pants, but is struggling with the jacket. She does not want the licensed costume with the stretchy plastic as she says that stuff gets uncomfortable. She is looking more for a spandex/lycra yoga pant type material.

It needs to be black with a zipper down the front and form fitting. The zipper of course for adjustable cleavage depending on levels of intoxication. Complicating this, she is a small or and extra small in most things.

Did anyone find anything that works well for a black widow top or can you point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

Shades

Most places now have their fall work out gear out. Try looking in one of those sections for a half zip pull over. Not sure what type of fabric her pants are. Or just order a body suit and be done with it. The fabric on the first BW costume is pretty specific (Haven't seen enough of the second to say for sure) so I doubt you'll ever actually match it. There's a thread floating around somewhere on it actually.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back