Black Widow Avengers movie gauntlets

godproject

I got a creative bug up my butt this morning and modeled out the full wrist taser gauntlet thingie that Black Widow wears in the first Avengers movie. I thought I would post it up here. I have a friend who wanted this for her costume so I modeled it out for her.

Here is just the first draft of the taser units
BW Gauntlet 1st draft.JPG

Here are the final combined parts. The poles sticking towards the center are the LED wires where a model of a 5mm LED is used as a place holder. They would all be wired up and looped through the outer ring of the bracelet in sequence.

BW Gauntlet full 1st draft.JPG

Looks like a great start. What's the scale you used here? How 'long' are they. I can't see to find anything about how big their dimensions in the movie.

I believe that I just used a female friend as a basis for the wrist dimensions and then sized them based around the number shown in the reference photo I used. I guessed at the final dims but they can't be that far off.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back