black super pred finished

strugglingrunt

hi people i just want to say thankyou to all the members who offered comments critiques and advice especially the mortal immortal
who's advice REALLY helped and a huge thankyou to usurper for the great mask ;)
below i've made a timeline of raw to finished

enjoy
RAWMASK_004.JPG

banana_mask_006.JPG

it__s_geting_there__001.JPG

not_to_sure_001.JPG

this is where i ballsed it up lol!
FUCK_IT_________001.JPG

and this is where i ended i didn't take many photos during this paint up and the ones i did take you've all seen before ,the teeth need doing but that's somthing i'll do later

p.s if ya wanted know it's all painted by hand brushes ,sponges no airbrush

FINITO_HEADO_002.JPG

FINITO_HEADO_004.JPG

FINITO_HEADO_007.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
you did awesome bro espeacilly with just brushes now all you need is some dreads and your set
some constructive critic i think with some spotting you know like the scales i think it could add more depth are you using any visual refference or are
making your own super pred concept cause if you found some super pred pics could you post them i havent seen any yet
but still i think he rocks either way man

you did awesome bro espeacilly with just brushes now all you need is some dreads and your set
some constructive critic i think with some spotting you know like the scales i think it could add more depth are you using any visual refference or are
making your own super pred concept cause if you found some super pred pics could you post them i havent seen any yet
but still i think he rocks either way man
thanks mate! no reference just kind of made it up as i went along....but i agree with the spots i'm gonna do that ;)

Good job with sponges and stuff
I really like the band of red....his teeth look really white tho.
well done man

The saliva looks very effective man.....what did you make that from? trans silicone?

...I hope you didn't just knock one off over it lol

The saliva looks very effective man.....what did you make that from? trans silicone?

...I hope you didn't just knock one off over it lol
ha nah mate i always wipe it up lol!
no th saliva is very simple it's just evo stick eva rubber glue squeeze it on and gently blow it to dry it, i think it looks pretty cool nice and cheap aswell!

ha nah mate i always wipe it up lol!
no th saliva is very simple it's just evo stick eva rubber glue squeeze it on and gently blow it to dry it, i think it looks pretty cool nice and cheap aswell!

very effective.....I tried the same thing on a chestburster model but used translutient silicone...it looked ok but was a pain trying to get it to look right as it was a bit thick and didn't want to behave like drool.
Next time I might give the glue thing a go.
Cheers

Well thats a DAAAAAAAAARK paint up, looks almost ORC ish

for a dark paint up without a airbrush i think youve done a good job, i still think the teeth could do with alittle more grime on them, but its your baby ;)

congrats anyway.

Well thats a DAAAAAAAAARK paint up, looks almost ORC ish

for a dark paint up without a airbrush i think youve done a good job, i still think the teeth could do with alittle more grime on them, but its your baby ;)

congrats anyway.
i think your right on the teeth lee
and thanks for the comments means alot coming from you and thanks for the AWSOME mask it was a pleasure to paint

p.s i like that name for it ...the orc predator or maybe the orc hunter

how could I have missed this your mask looks awesome mate love to see custom preds on here
you did an awesome job with it mate love the paint up dark and bad ass

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back