Black Super Bone- Hunter?

Uratz

Sr Member
I also got the Black Super Fever :(

What it would look like if Bone-Hunter had the same bone jaw thing from the new Predators.
I just want to see if it looked good. I may sculpt the jaw and attach it on.

What do you think?

Black_Super_BoneHunter_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Nice editing job! I like it.

Haha Thanks Casey. Hows your sculpt coming along? Should I just get the jaw thing from you :(

Now I'm thinking Heck, maybe I should do a hybrid sculpt of Boney and Blacky. Overall the bio would still be Bone based but with some of Black's scowl like
our good 'ol Mod have suggested.

You know what Mike, looking at your photoshop work I kinda wish they hadn't bothered mixing techs, and had just gone with a bone style bio. One or the other...mixing styles doesn't work for me! That's besides the point though, Bonehunter looks cool with the jaw!

Very nice editing, I thought you actually sculpted the jaw and put them on. It looks good with the jaw bone on it, but honestly I really can't grab the concept of the bonehunter on the BSP armor. In your concept, I believe it would look sweet...just my opine.

You know what Mike, looking at your photoshop work I kinda wish they hadn't bothered mixing techs, and had just gone with a bone style bio. One or the other...mixing styles doesn't work for me! That's besides the point though, Bonehunter looks cool with the jaw!
I second that.

I really like the bio on 'Berserker' but the dang jaw just blows it for me. Your bios are allready in a similar organic feel that lends itself to it.

Have you played with the placement of the jaw? Like moving it higher on the bio a little? Where you have it seems like it's hanging off.

I know this doesn't do it justice but it was just a quick thing...
Black_Super_Bios_by_MichaelLoh_edit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back