Black Super Bone- Hunter?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Uratz

I also got the Black Super Fever :(

What it would look like if Bone-Hunter had the same bone jaw thing from the new Predators.
I just want to see if it looked good. I may sculpt the jaw and attach it on.

What do you think?

Black_Super_BoneHunter_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
Looks good imo. I say go for it. Any change of furrowing the brow more like Mr Black? That would be the icing on the cake :(

Uratz

Looks good imo. I say go for it. Any change of furrowing the brow more like Mr Black? That would be the icing on the cake ;)
Hmmm thinking about it. Not sure. It would look good though I imagine :(
I can probably sculpt that in epoxt no problem.

Uratz

Nice editing job! I like it.

Haha Thanks Casey. Hows your sculpt coming along? Should I just get the jaw thing from you :(

Now I'm thinking Heck, maybe I should do a hybrid sculpt of Boney and Blacky. Overall the bio would still be Bone based but with some of Black's scowl like
our good 'ol Mod have suggested.

MasterAnubis

I like them alot on the Ghoul and the BoneHunter :(. I was on the fence about the Dragon but looking at if more it still goes well. ;)

thebeastwithin

it looks the best on the bone hunter in my opinion.... but i'm just one pred fan, either way i say go for it man.... it is a awsome idea :(

hez1

You know what Mike, looking at your photoshop work I kinda wish they hadn't bothered mixing techs, and had just gone with a bone style bio. One or the other...mixing styles doesn't work for me! That's besides the point though, Bonehunter looks cool with the jaw!

munson

Very nice editing, I thought you actually sculpted the jaw and put them on. It looks good with the jaw bone on it, but honestly I really can't grab the concept of the bonehunter on the BSP armor. In your concept, I believe it would look sweet...just my opine.

MasterAnubis

You know what Mike, looking at your photoshop work I kinda wish they hadn't bothered mixing techs, and had just gone with a bone style bio. One or the other...mixing styles doesn't work for me! That's besides the point though, Bonehunter looks cool with the jaw!
I second that.

I really like the bio on 'Berserker' but the dang jaw just blows it for me. Your bios are allready in a similar organic feel that lends itself to it.

Have you played with the placement of the jaw? Like moving it higher on the bio a little? Where you have it seems like it's hanging off.

I know this doesn't do it justice but it was just a quick thing...
Black_Super_Bios_by_MichaelLoh_edit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: