Black Spray paint

predarandy11

hey guys quick question here i just wanted to ask if u could use normal black spray paint to paint my latex mask so i can redo the whole paint job but im not sure if its good for the latex so guys help me out here! :)

yeh im with brandon, i doubt it will stay, for mine i used a airbrush and mixed with a water base,
even hand painted acrilics would be better, i wish painting was that easy bro, i used spray paint on some rubber shins ans next day it was peelin
and crackin off, save urself some time in the future and do it right this time around, acrilics are cheap and not to hard,

and you NEED to seal it also, look in the huntorials for tips and tricks about painting a mask

like ive learned and three batman mask later becuase i was going cheap, you get pretty much what you pay for,
i went thro three masks becuase i was lookin for a cheap good one, in the end i was left buying the one i really set out not to buy :)

Use black Plasti-dip spray... flexible... may show some slight orange peel cracking over time, but I use it as a primer on almost everything. The other thing you could do is seal your armor with Perma-wet... this will cull the cracking a bit.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back