Black Series Vader: Obi-Wan Series

I don’t display the dome with my custom ROTJ reveal, but I built this stand. Clear disc for a base and platform with a clear rod between them.

8147B753-260A-4AB4-8DDA-EAE201463828.jpeg

I saw a couple in a Target today and was soooo tempted. I have the old one and a basic Rubies (based on the original Don Post version) that I'm modifying and fabricating a new dome for, so maybe I'll just stick with that. If it doesn't sell and gets marked down, maybe I'll get it later.

In spit of insisting I wasn't going to get one, I did anyway. I figured I didn't need the old one and the new one, so I took it to a local used toy shop and sold it for less than a third of what I originally paid for it. Oh well.

I don’t display the dome with my custom ROTJ reveal, but I built this stand. Clear disc for a base and platform with a clear rod between them.

View attachment 1621487
Wow a truly amazing build! I am relatively new to this community and i am looking for exactly something like this. A three piece ROTJ or ROTS helmet with a fully equipped interior. What tips you would give with a budget of around 1000-1500$?

Last edited:
In spit of insisting I wasn't going to get one, I did anyway. I figured I didn't need the old one and the new one, so I took it to a local used toy shop and sold it for less than a third of what I originally paid for it. Oh well.

Don't beat yourself up. I've owned the original Don Post two piece tiny Vader helmet, the Don Post Classic Action, and the Master Replicas ROTS Vader bucket. I currently have an EFX Vader, Anovos ESB Vader, and I STILL bought this new Black Series!

First of all... it's big, but not accurate. As others have said, the dome (although big) is too small, and the face is too wide. But it REALLY looks the part and great as a display piece so I got an exploded stand for Christmas to show it off.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back