Black Series Boba Fett Helmet Announced

Because they make money by selling their own product, they make money by allowing 3rd parties on their platform, and they make money when those third parties sell an item. In fact when a third party seller makes a sale on an inflated priced toy they just might make as much or more than the margin on the item if it was their own, plus they don’t have to spend the expense of paying warehouse associates to pack and ship. I personally hate the 3rd parties on their site and will not buy from one but for Walmart, it’s a smart business move.

Looks like they allow the 3rd party to compete at the same time with their own stock.

Capture.JPG

TazMan2000

I'm hoping that Hasbro sells a repaint of the Boba Fett helmet as the animated Boba Fett in the Holiday Special. It probably wont happen but that would be sweet...

So I received my helmet order from Amazon here in Germany. I like what I see but on the top the moulded in damage and the scratches are not at the same spot.
View attachment 1295928
I finally got this from the amazon.de. Europe is clearly not really high on Hasbro's list.

Hmm.. my version doesn't have that strong molded damage on the top of the helmet. It is almost perfectly smooth.

Last edited:
It seems that the Black Series prototype Fett helmets are being shipped out already. Got my notice on Friday.

Still no word on the shadow trooper helmets form GameStop though they took my money, and other people who ordered, last month.

Received my prototype helmet from Entertainment Earth yesterday, preordered it when it first was available.
Could you post a few pictures... id like to see how they came out.... congrats on the acquisition.

I got my regular BS Fett helmet and Im very very pleased with it, especially given the price. Ill mod it a little with a darker visor and some padding ... but its very good. I am able to kinda see the targeting scope wearing it.... but not terribly well... but always thought it tied to the HUD for Boba when activated... so not a huge ding in my opinion.

In general these newer BS helmets are allowing me to fill out my favorite Star Wars buckets now... and I enjoy modding them slightly .... gives me more of a connection to it and less stress if i muck it up some how.

Interesting looking at the pictures from the GameStop link. You can see the molded damage on the lower portion of the helmet. Will be interesting if that is how the helmet actually is or just what they did to go ahead and get pictures made.
Yes, the molded damage is still on the prototype helmet, accept for the one part they needed to change for the forehead dent. It's pretty much a repaint with one new part.

Could you post a few pictures... id like to see how they came out.... congrats on the acquisition.

I’m still trying to decide if I am going to open it as I am questioning if I want to display it.

I am thinking of purchasing another Boba Fett helmet kit and converting it to a prototype Fett.
For my display, I really want to have one without paint damage, but with the famous dent.

The Boba Fett Helmets I will be displaying will be the ESB EFX helmet, RS 2nd Generation cast (ordered) and a Prototype helmet (I have to research which vendor to purchase one from).

I do have a Hasbro Black series Boba Fett helmet above one of my Detolf cases and an unopened one in my garage.

Got one for $89.99

Target on-line price was $98.99 (lower than in-store retail price). Clerk had to over-ride. Her dyslexia is my boon.

Primary green is WAY too dark...

Thoughts on this (Rust-O-Leum Moss Green):

BF Hat 001.JPG

BF Hat 002.JPG

BF Hat 003.JPG

BF Hat 004.JPG

Attachments

• BF Hat 001.JPG
    BF Hat 001.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 92
  • BF Hat 002.JPG
    BF Hat 002.JPG
    745.4 KB · Views: 85
  • BF Hat 003.JPG
    BF Hat 003.JPG
    875.7 KB · Views: 83
  • BF Hat 004.JPG
    BF Hat 004.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back