Black Ops 2

Eopie Herder

Sr Member
Not sure what to think of this, set in 2025. Looks a little off. But, if Treyarch can keep the cheaters out better than whats going on in MW3 I'll be happy.

I always enjoyed playing BF2142 until Punkbuster made it unplayable on the Win 7 Ultimate OS. COD needs to get away from the tiny maps that allow noobs to sit and kill people over and over with their Aimbots (PC version). The game just isn't fun anymore, BUT it will sell by the butt loads so they will keep milking it. It's all about the $$$, not the content.

I didn't buy BO1 and I don't plan on buying BO2.

I'm not a pc gamer so I don't have the cheating issues. I play on xbl so it's constantly monitored by staff and not up to the gamemakers to do so.. That's not my problem with cod.

My issue is that they are charging $64.96 for the same da*n game with a different skin! Why not just do dlc for campaign and multilayer? Instead of milking us dry...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I always enjoyed playing BF2142 until Punkbuster made it unplayable on the Win 7 Ultimate OS. COD needs to get away from the tiny maps that allow noobs to sit and kill people over and over with their Aimbots (PC version). The game just isn't fun anymore, BUT it will sell by the butt loads so they will keep milking it. It's all about the $$$, not the content.

I didn't buy BO1 and I don't plan on buying BO2.

I'm not a pc gamer so I don't have the cheating issues. I play on xbl so it's constantly monitored by staff and not up to the gamemakers to do so.. That's not my problem with cod.

My issue is that they are charging $64.96 for the same da*n game with a different skin! Why not just do dlc for campaign and multilayer? Instead of milking us dry...

Unfortunately, aim bots are not limited to PC, Xbox live has that crap too. And they are ruining the game. Just look up MW3 aimbot on youtube and you'll see a whole bunch of them on XBL.

Black Ops was an abortion of a COD game, terrible one of the worst games I ever played, I'm so happy I so my Xbox, games are just getting worse and worse.

Unfortunately, aim bots are not limited to PC, Xbox live has that crap too. And they are ruining the game. Just look up MW3 aimbot on youtube and you'll see a whole bunch of them on XBL.

I'm not saying it never happens, I know it does, however xbox live will do something about unlike pc versions where it is up to the developer to do so.

Besides I'm a Halo player, and I've been lag switched, aim bots, map Hacked. Lol I've seen it all, but it's like 1 out of 50 games.

Black Ops 1 was decidely "meh," but then that's my feeling about every Call of Duty game, including MW2. I find the "YOU DID IT WRONG DUMMY. NOW YOU DIE" scripting to be annoying. I prefer Battlefield (well, I DID, anyway...) as far as online design goes, and I suck at the zombies mode, which annoys me anyway with its points system (I prefer L4D/L4D2 for zombie games).

I'm just getting bored with the whole "cinematic shooter" thing.

Black Ops 1 was decidely "meh," but then that's my feeling about every Call of Duty game, including MW2. I find the "YOU DID IT WRONG DUMMY. NOW YOU DIE" scripting to be annoying. I prefer Battlefield (well, I DID, anyway...) as far as online design goes, and I suck at the zombies mode, which annoys me anyway with its points system (I prefer L4D/L4D2 for zombie games).

I'm just getting bored with the whole "cinematic shooter" thing.

L4D was in my opinion an amazing game, as well as design.

I enjoyed the online portion of Black Ops, I was damn good at it. Single player was meh. I bought MW3 and I just hate the online part of it. Single player sucked too.

BF3 is my baby though, I got hooked on it pretty hard.

I enjoyed the online portion of Black Ops, I was damn good at it. Single player was meh. I bought MW3 and I just hate the online part of it. Single player sucked too.

BF3 is my baby though, I got hooked on it pretty hard.

I was generally enjoying BF3 too until this most recent patch. Between the M26 glitch and the godawful suppression turning the game into Cataractfield 3, I haven't played in something like three weeks.

YAWN, YAWN, YAWN. Getting stale? The series is way past stale. The games are repetetive, mind-numbingly boring, and dull. With so many far more original games releasing soon, this is an easy one to pass on.

I was generally enjoying BF3 too until this most recent patch. Between the M26 glitch and the godawful suppression turning the game into Cataractfield 3, I haven't played in something like three weeks.

M26 Glitch? I totally agree about suppression though, someone could toss a rock at me and I wouldn't be able to see a damn thing.

That trailer filled me with feelings of MEH.

Black Ops 2 looks stupid. Same old early 2000 graphics, same old Call of Duty gameplay. It's never going to change. It's gotten to be very dull and boring. I'm excited for Halo 4, I could use a break from all this COD nonsense.

M26 Glitch? I totally agree about suppression though, someone could toss a rock at me and I wouldn't be able to see a damn thing.

That trailer filled me with feelings of MEH.

The M26 glitch is that, when you use it with the underbarrel attachment on an assault rifle, each pellet or dart it fires gets the damage of that assault rifle.

So, a G3A3, which does 34 damage, will give you like, 8 pellets or darts EACH doing 34 damage. The other assault rifles will have darts doing 25 damage. It makes the game embarassingly easy, and DICE still hasn't fixed it. Also, the suppression makes your barrel "curve" in a sense. The game always had some conefire in it, but the suppression DRASTICALLY increases it, to the point where you can be aiming dead at a guy, pull the trigger, and still miss.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back