Black hole Max pics

tk1608

Sr Member
Hey all

Dunno if these are of use to anyone, but I took these at the Disney Paris Planet Hollywood.
I thought I could use them for reference for the MPC kit..if I ever get around to building it..
Sorry about the reflections, those display cases are very annoying, I just wanted to lift it off.

I can't say for certain how tall he is, I wish I'd had a tape measure but you never think to bring one on holiday.

Maxsmalla5.jpg

Maxsmalla4.jpg

Maxsmalla3.jpg

maxsmalla2.jpg

Maxsmalla1.jpg

It was a shame to see he'd lost an arm, and had a couple of repairs here and there, but for his age I thought he looked in very good condition.

There you go

Phil

Last edited:
Those are fantastic pictures. I have a Max kit I got from E-bay and these pictures will really help.
Thanks for sharing.

Somebody send Disney/Paris Planet Hollywood a feather duster.

Awesome pics, THANKS. I want to both finish my kit and build a lifesize bust of his head that lights up and turns, so these pics will be great.:thumbsup

That is too FUNNY how many people have unfinished kits. I'm one of them too! :D

Will there be a thread as we build?

NICE PICS, TK1608!! THANKS!

Add me to the list of " unfinished kit's " too...

:lol

Got one off Ebay about 2 months ago and STILL
in his box awaiting a build... He may be old news to
some out there, but I'll tell you. He still is to me one of
the COOLEST looking of BAD GUY'S ever to be in a movie..

Hard to think " warm and fuzzy " when ol'

MAX

hovers into a room..

:love

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet! That definately helps out! If I recall, I think that version of Max is about 24", where the original was 72". Those are some great pics, thanks for sharing those with us! I'd like to build a full size Max when I finish the V.I.N.CENT. I'm working on, but I'm running out of room!:lol Can't believe Max wound up in France. Does anyone know what happened to the full size one?

Bill

Would love a kit of Max......

I'm off to Disneyland Paris in a few weeks time, so will more than likely pop into PH on the way out......

Will try to get some more pics of him if required, and get a rough size too...

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back